IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Dead but not forgotten part 2 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dead but not forgotten part 2
sonof
post Jan 28 2024, 08:15 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

Greetings,

The inquisition would like to thank you for your initial investigation into the ritual chambers, and if you are willing to continue will pay 3000 grulls for a furthers days work.
I believe you need to work out you actions and which path you wish to take, and as you gave experienced it am happy for you to advice and discuss.

Michael Simmons

(Ooc if people that played the first one want to share info and people that were on the first or are on the second want to comment. Broadly I need to know by the 10th Feb which chambers you want to open and how.
If people not playing can avoid commenting please so I can easily read bits, thanks lee)

(

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichardCraig
post Feb 1 2024, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 112

Greeting Mr Simmonds, apologies for the delay in responding, as I am sure you are aware we managed to forge the path through the nacht to a delightful period property with excellent basement space.

Within the hunting lodge we found a lock to the ritual chamber, to progress we needed to deal with magical, spiritual and earthpower wards - we ran out of time to complete this and so our next steps are to return and deal with them.

For each of the wards the keys are in areas which are themselves warded, in order to gain access they need to be empowered which in turn will decide the type of defense we meet.

For the magical one we are planning on using - white magic
For the spiritual one we are planning on using - the control (undead) sphere
For the earthpower one we are planning on using - summer (barkskin)

Given the stalwart nature of the group that was gathered I believe that we are confident on doing all three in one day and certainly we will be prepared for a full day.

Cheery

+Quote Post
RichardCraig
post Feb 4 2024, 06:03 PM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 112

After some discussion the spiritual scholars in our group have decided that control is not a sphere so we are going to use benediction instead.

Thanks

Cheery

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 12:55 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins