IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thank you - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thank you, ...
Alasdair
post Dec 30 2019, 09:06 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 208

Thanks one and all. I only joined day 3, but had a great time.

A huge amount goes into organising, communicating, monstering, feeding, and keeping the show on the road. It is appreciated.

And what fun (terror) to be fronting up to a monster crew that (on the Bronze Company at times) outnumbered the players.

Alasdair
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Dec 30 2019, 09:38 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 158

Thank you from me too. Some really well written sections and encounters that really caught the imagination. Particularly enjoyed the nacht chain!

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Dec 30 2019, 10:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 574

It’s a big thanks from me, from my perspective played two days and the crew and ref team were very cool throughout! Got to play with the Highs and perm and the lows and see what all the excitement they were getting wrapped up in was about which made for a lot of fun! Hope the last day was just as cool!

+Quote Post
BenG
post Dec 30 2019, 11:40 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 6,995

From me and I think on behalf of Bronze Company generally, I'd also like to add my thanks to this. An in-depth, interwoven set of adventures from Gordon and a brilliant first main ref from Claudia meant that we had a total blast.

Our monsters were amazing, great roleplay and some savage defender encounters and I'd like to thank them all but particularly our stalwarts across the days of Andy and Tim, it was great having some continuity and allowed us to get deeper into the roleplay.

Already looking forward to next year smile.gif

Cheers

Ben

+Quote Post
Onasuma
post Dec 30 2019, 09:46 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 242

Chipping in my thanks! Had been looking forward to this all year and it didnt dissapoint!

Pete

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 31 2019, 09:44 AM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 52

TLDR; Thanks all.

I need to say thank you to my incredible team that helped to turn some thoughts and ideas into the actual delivery of the event. A great many people contributed to making the event happen over the three days and there was more still that contributed, offline so to speak, that weren't present on the event.

I'm not going to list everyone in a 15 minute Oscar style speech because people complain I write too much.

To the players thank you for having faith in booking to play the event and engaging with the world and what was out there.

Monsters thank you for your energy, tireless work, willingness to roleplay and for putting your selves on the line and contributing so players could in deed play, whether you crewed 1 day, 2 or 3 all your time and efforts were appreciated, fresh faces and energy at any point are always a bonus as they can help re-energise those around them, offer a new or different challenge and just give new faces to roleplay with and ability to re-tell stories to someone new; and for those that were present for all three another thank you because it really helps the event in so many ways that many don't necessarily think of or realise.

To those that A-reffed for them all three days, for two days, for one day, or jumping in temporarily for a section or a few hours; your efforts are vital to the pace, and volume of engaged time the event delivers and are the secret to making things work effectively.

To my ref team in Lee, Grant and Claudia who picked up the event and ran with it, who were a joy to work with and helped deliver the event throughout and that I could have complete faith in to hold the reins and drive while I was wherever I needed to be dealing with whatever I had too at that time. They are more than amazing for holding the event together and keeping me not just sane but mentally whole throughout.

To Saint Treadwell for not only for the injection of his amazing flapjack fuel everyday but for turning out costume for not one but two of the plot factions and their key parts in a ridiculously short time span at effectively a fraction of a nanosecond to 12 on the Doomsday Clock.

Then to my support team, all the unseen hands for all the untold hours of those that assisted and contributed well before time in ever happened. From those seeding world details and small hooks in their events at times over the years leading up to this, to the secret sounding boards and ghost writer, to Duncan, Lee and Claudia for their unwavering support in the months, weeks and days leading up to the event itself and everything they did to enabled me to function as a human with everything that has been occurring over the last 4 months and providing so much beyond anything the rest of the world see.

Finally to Lee again for being just a machine and whichever alien or future power created him and sent him to us with a convincing enough backstory to blend.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:13 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins