IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Moving Forward - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Moving Forward
KatSables
post Apr 10 2018, 12:18 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 26

All of Amlas,

I would firstly like to thank everyone for their support in my new role, and I thank the Snake Clan for their continued efforts.
Let me explain to you why I sought to fill this role, for as long as I can remember the wall has been used as a political weapon this will never happen under my orders, to avoid this happening I now turn to the people of Amlas for help.

Each Damiyo will send 100 Warriors to serve a 12 month turn on the wall, for those 12 months they leave their clan honour in their lands and join the Emperors House, thus taking on the honour of the wall. Each clan Damiyo will rotate troops every 12 months.

Weapons will continue to be provided as well as warriors from the Jade Dragon, Rice will come from the Boar lands as well as warriors and of cause the Ox will look after all deliveries and logistics as well as sending warriors to serve a term on the wall.

We have an advantage over the Oni now and I believe if we work together we will live in a peaceful Amlas.

Peace is something that is very close to my heart, our beloved Emperor sees a united Amlas, I urge the Damiyo’s who have not yet joined to join the peace treaty.

United we Stand, Divided we Fall.

Lord Neko Panama
Warlord – Shadow Lands

--------------------
Kat
kat@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
post Apr 14 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

I do not suggest this lightly but perhaps a new treaty should be written and a new meeting called to try and get all to sign!?

Humble
Tirack
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 10:00 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins