IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Things to look for. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Things to look for.
jj420
post Feb 9 2020, 07:29 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,677

We require a place of power and a Haven for one of our guild projects. Anyone able to secure these I will make shour there is some kind of reward for you.

I am also interested in any information on Amantus pep. This seems to be a danger to primus and I believe we as a guild should seek to aid in stopping this threat.

Abbad.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BBB
post Feb 9 2020, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

Indeed, I have, somewhat oddly, encountered minions of Amantaus Pep most extensively over the majority of the times I've been able to step out of the office the past year or so.

Unfortunately my focus on specific events at the time meant I did not pay a great deal of attention to the overall issues.

Other than to gather, as I am sure many are already aware, that Amantus Pep was imprisoned some time ago.

The plague that is associated with Pep was the means by which it and its followers were able to survive / sustain themselves and spreading it is a the way by which they are now making their presence felt once more in the 3rd Age.

Anath Halfblack

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 11:31 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins