IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Send to MoonGLum - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Send to MoonGLum
CaitlynM
post Mar 10 2020, 08:28 PM
Post #1

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,401

Hello Everbody,

I am personally not in contact with Moonglum and do not know how to give a message from Harpell to him.
If any of you guys know him please share this with him

'Given peoples differing views on how we should act, these plans allow us to nominate representatives of the council to direct thighs as they see fit. This should hopeful help you all feel like there will be less "lets all go to war and kill bad guys" that I undersand you all worry that I represent.

If we can bring this to pass, it is at that point that we can start working toward reducing the use of Evil spirits, and we can all discuss how best to direct the powers of our pantheon.

One thing to note, the Chamber of light I have talked of creating it in Alguz, within the cathedral there. I want you all to understand why I have suggested this.

Due to actions over the final dawn of IM07 and IM08 the Cathedral in Alguz sits in two worlds... Primus and the higher plains of heavens... And niether planes are the weaker for it. the Chamber will be deconsecrated to Talthar and blessed by all those who sit at the council table... It will NOT be a place of Taltharian prescedence, and I will have constrcted it's own entrances where those who sit on the council can come and go freely andaway from the flock of Alguz.

I believe that building this here allows us unfettered access to the realms of our gods, and yet maintains the saftey and sanctity of the primal barriers and wards that concerns have been raised about.'

That is from Harpell.

May the light of Border shine upon you,

Alexandria Summers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jasper
post Mar 11 2020, 03:43 PM
Post #2

Arch-Enemy

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Hello.

As I thought, Harpell is trying to create some kind of 'council of light'. It's been tried before and always failed because Harpell is a total moron. He will cheerfully rewrite history to fit his narrative (the one in which he's the hero, not a psychopath).

For what it's worth, here are my thoughts;

Most of the Church of Talthar are a fine bunch (as to be fair are the Churches of Michael, Mortai, Shaehan and that other one).
If they want to talk then fine, let's talk.

The Realm of Alguz is close to Talthar's heaven but that isn't for us, it's for them. When they drew away from the Realm of Glass it was incredibly dangerous for all concerned (certainly the ordinary people of Alguz) but they did it anyway, which I guess could be taken as a measure of their religion.

It is probably wise to have a sane voice on any such council, if only to mitigate some of Harpell and his friends' craziness.

Moonglum

--------------------
No of course I won't ref. Are you mad?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 02:12 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins