IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Young Players Saturday 23rd April 2022 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Young Players Saturday 23rd April 2022, ~Sellaville Day~
Gordon
post Apr 18 2022, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

This Saturday 23rd April the Young Players adventures will be brought to you my myself and Claudia.

Both morning and afternoon sessions will be hired by the Offices of the Stadtus of Sellaville, Tarquin Stoneheart who is responsible for the City's Supernatural Defence along with the wider City Council.

Your adventures will impact the City itself and you will be your own part of the overall story being revealed.

They will be independent of each other so that monstering the morning doesn't impact on playing the afternoon and so forth.

The morning will involve investigating an old Sorcerers Tower while the afternoon will involve unearthing arcane components needed for the City's protection.

Make sure you get booked early, I am confident Duncan will have the events up shortly.

Please do let us know who you intend to be playing:

Character Name, Class, Race and your starting level or points as well as which section you plan to be playing on, morning or afternoon.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamieM
post Apr 18 2022, 07:23 PM
Post #2

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

I'm intending to play Michael Stoneheart , human grey knight, 8th and 40pts. I would like to play in the morning and monster in the afternoon. I can't book on yet though because the booking isn't open.

Thanks

Jamie

QUOTE(Gordon @ Apr 18 2022, 03:18 PM) *
Character Name, Class, Race and your starting level or points as well as which section you plan to be playing on, morning or afternoon.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 12:53 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins