Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tallows Web Campaign
Labyrinthe Forum > Campaigns > General Campaign Information
JEB
Right peeps,

Thought I'd start the thread for the campaign.

First date - 5th December....... I have also provisionally booked the second date for the 17th January, the threshold is to be confirmed once the first one has been done so that I can revise what points people are.

Please keep your eyes peeled when down the caves as the IC brief will be up soon.

Jo.xxxx
Mart07
SiDeards
Yay looking forward to this so much Jo smile.gif I wont be down until the day so im doubly excited !!!!
Jan
QUOTE(SiDeards @ Nov 16 2009, 07:11 PM) *
Yay looking forward to this so much Jo smile.gif I wont be down until the day so im doubly excited !!!!

Are we doing the 'this is what i am playing posting' or waiting till the day to murder each other in the brief? <grin>
SiDeards
Think there was already another post a while ago with a half list of what people were playing or thinking of playing

But if you wanna make a list on this one...

Malak - Elberethian Frozen Tiger Crusading Priest 240pts of not much at all smile.gif
JEB
This is gonna be fun..............

Jo.xxx:-)
SiDeards
Dunno whose more excited, us or Jo, and if its Jo more excited does that mean she plans our downfall in wicked and twisted ways??? tongue.gif I hope so smile.gif
aaaarrrggh
QUOTE(Jan @ Nov 16 2009, 08:01 PM) *
Are we doing the 'this is what i am playing posting' or waiting till the day to murder each other in the brief? <grin>

Yup, I'm playing a Dunatis Pure Priest for it's worth. Should last 30seconds or so!

Henry
Jan
Count Ivan Stoneheart, Imperial Vochstelen Noble of the Blood.

ps Looking for family retainers, just don't mention anything to cousin Ruatha yet...

biggrin.gif
Stuart
I'm likely to be playing an Imperial Pathfinder.

Stuart
JustinC
Noble of the Blood Imperial Captain.

JC
Mart07
Wizard.

Mart
DavidMartin
Imperial Thug.

Dave
Corvalion
Ishmaic Pathfinder.
AndyWashington
High Druid
cripple
wizard/warmage.. points apps depending...

just ninja'd a slot...
EdBush
QUOTE(Jan @ Nov 16 2009, 10:35 PM) *
ps Looking for family retainers, just don't mention anything to cousin Ruatha yet...

Ohh, they're about - you just have to know where to look for 'em smile.gif
Jan
QUOTE(EdBush @ Nov 17 2009, 11:28 PM) *
Ohh, they're about - you just have to know where to look for 'em smile.gif

A particular type of retainer my friend, a particular type.

biggrin.gif
cripple
is there a brief for this somewhere? or am i being blind... or am i being too eager...

ohh.. i am playing a brown wizard warmage...

human kotl...

are there any other knights?
Rob
I am playing an Elven Cavalier

Should be "exciting"

Rob
aaaarrrggh
I've switched from my dubious dunatis priest, cause I'd like to make it out of the brief, to a Samilla which should make it to encounter 1!

Henry
SiDeards
Hmm been thinking about switching what im playing to benefit the party

Currently i have the following that fit into the bracket

Kensai
Air Elf Spy
Mountain Alfar Brown Warlock
1/2 Twiglight Elf Wizard
Blue Powermaster
Elbereth Barbarian Crusaing Priest

i think thats about it, im still leaning towards the Crusading Priest, not many spirits but still can throw out a few heals here and there, just not 100% i want to play him right now, or what i want to play... oh decisions
Stuart
I'm playing an alfar wizard, probably brown.

We seem to be short spirits really.

Stuart
Rob
Yeah

Just think of all the spirit items that coul dbe yours if you play a priest!

Not that I benefit being an elf

Anyone that fancies playing a Vivomancer squire would be welcome smile.gif

Rob
SiDeards
Yeah rob your pretty stuffed either way sad.gif i cant empatic heal or mantic heal and the druids are no use to you sad.gif better stock up on potions and lembas my friend smile.gif

I think i'll play me Crusading Priest as were lacking Spiritual stuffs! 20 Spirits is better than zero spirits, just have to med alot smile.gif
JEB
Okay peeps,

Basically need final characters this evening please, doing final adjustments tonight and obviously Si's change from an Elbrethian means a few small tweaks!!!

I will also be posting an IC brief this evening for those who haven't seen the brief at the caves.

Jo.xxx
SiDeards
Jo im definitly playing my Elberethian Frozen Tiger Crusading Priest, final, finito, definite smile.gif Not changing from this now as we lack in the Spirit department so its going to benefit the party the most hopefully smile.gif
DavidMartin
Still going to play my Thug (even though others in my legion have blown me out dry.gif ), as all other options seem to be spiritless combat-types, putting me in the same position as Rob with the lack of elfy healers. I'll bring costume for my Ggrutuck Brown Warlock just in case.

And just because I have a sword, shield and chainmail does not mean I get to be the front line - as anyone who has seen me fight can testify.

Dave
SiDeards
Seems Brown is the Vogue colour of this autumn / winters gaming smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.