Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Refs
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Event Notices
Rachael B
This Thread is for Admin notes & call outs for Referees required for upcomming events.
JEB
Hello all those lovely refs out there wink.gif

Just on the look out for a couple of refs and a-refs for this coming weekend.

We need a ref for the wonderful YP's and also a ref for the Open Max 7500 this Saturday.

Also for Saturday we need 2 a-refs, one for the 7500 and another for Tiffer reffing the Children of the Dawn. Then on Sunday BBB needs an a-ref for the Closed Max 3k.

If anyone if free and able please come and help at the pit this weekend smile.gif

Admin Chick.
JEB
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some BIG help this coming Sunday, there is a dungeon (max 1k), that has got 10 players on it and currently no Ref, A-ref or monsters :-(

Is there anyone out there who can help a gal out?????

In hope and crossed fingers.

Admin Bird.
JEB
Hi everyone,

This coming weekend we have 12 players booked on to a Max 1500, I am sure many of them would love a Ref, A-ref and some crew :-)

If you're free and are at a loose end come and ref these lovely people so that they aren't running around in the dark killing eachothers characters - LOL

Admin Bird.
JEB
Hi peeps,

This coming weekend I am looking for a lovely ref to run the Max 2k this coming Sunday. Additionally we have Cambridge Uni coming down this Saturday and they shall be bringing their own monster crew, however, I am looking for a wonderful A-ref to help Sarah run a great second dungeon for them.

If you are free and are able to help out it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Admin Bird.
JEB
Looking for all A-refs and Monsters this weekend if anyone is free?????

If you are free please please come down and give some people a good shooing :-)

Admin Chick.
JEB
Hi everyone,

This coming weekend at the caves we are looking for Tons of crew.

There is on Sunday:

Max 4k Halls of Glass and a Pe-8th that really needs refs and monsters for these to go ahead.

Currently I am looking at cancelling both the Max 1k and the Max 4k dungeons on this day seeing as the pre-8th already has an a-ref and a monster.

If anyone is free and able to ref it would be really really appreciated.

Cheers

Admin Bird.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.