Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: monster need work
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Lucius
Hi
I was planning to monster this Saturday however the Despana GS seems to have died [few players that where booked on booked of] and the other adventures pre booked monster places are full would any refs like another monster on Saturday.

Andrew
Gordon
QUOTE(Lucius @ Jan 28 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Hi
I was planning to monster this Saturday however the Despana GS seems to have died [few players that where booked on booked of] and the other adventures pre booked monster places are full would any refs like another monster on Saturday.

Andrew

I'm sure Lee Dale would appreciate more help for the Elbereth dungeon if you are available and willing, I know I for one will be greatful.
ChrisAndrews
QUOTE(Gordon @ Jan 28 2009, 10:36 PM) *
I'm sure Lee Dale would appreciate more help for the Elbereth dungeon if you are available and willing, I know I for one will be greatful.

Yeah turn up and beat on the elbereth lot! They've got an odd party this time around, so much so that Lee even wanted to down stat the dungeon (but I talked him out of it, so it's ok).

Chris
Lucius
QUOTE(Gordon @ Jan 28 2009, 10:36 PM) *

Ooh good priests to squish that’s always fun as said cant book on formally but could you please ask Lee to e mail/pm me the dungeon [if possible]

Cheers

Andrew
BennyB
QUOTE(Lucius @ Jan 28 2009, 10:10 PM) *
Hi

Andrew

Would love you to monster for me on the 14th Feb (Girlfriend in America) open 750.

Would love lots of monsters in general.

I have a dungeon already written and everything, fab NPC parts, fab fighting parts, fab puzzles, in total it's going to be fab. Come monster, a-ref or play.

Ben
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.