Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monsters required for Co9 Dungeon
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
RichFromant
Hi All

On Sunday the 1st February there is a 2 party Council of 9 guild special thats already got 20 players on it, but no booked monsters. Ref's are Julian Wiffen and Andy Morrison and they could really do with a few monsters each to help them chllange and batter us all day.

So if your free please come along and monster!
OxMatt
Hello everyone - I am playing this, and I just monstered for lots of people on the 3-day. Monsters would, indeed, be appreciated.....

Matt
RichFromant
Bumpty bump

Only a couple of weeks away now and could really do with some booked monsters, thanks to the 1 person already booked. Rumour has it that a certain xmas 3-day master referee may be playing it, so a good chance to return the favour for all his hard work.

Plus its one of the last chances to be involved in a true unbalanced event before all those 10k+ characters get locked away in there own little world of sillyness.
Naga
Yep im playing on this before i get locked away .

So please come and monster for us

thanks
Sam
RichFromant
Another Bump i'm afraid people,

Could still do with another couple of monsters for this if anyone is free this sunday, even if only for half the day.

Return favours etc can be offered.
DanM
QUOTE(RichFromant @ Jan 28 2009, 10:10 AM) *
Another Bump i'm afraid people,

Could still do with another couple of monsters for this if anyone is free this sunday, even if only for half the day.

Return favours etc can be offered.

We can basically offer a full ref team if needs be for monsters in return
Time and availability dependant

Or a pint, if you so desire smile.gif
Jack
Well now your bribing people, ill monster. hehehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.