Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rolecall Max 500 ~ Sat
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
BBB
So, I have booked to ref this.

If you are booked on and have decided on what you are playing it would be helpful to know what class

And, if you have CC Contracts you are pursuing having sight of them before hand would be helpful.

Also, its a full party at the moment with no crew so, that putting the word out would be useful.

BBB
Ferro
I am playing a tribal b-class warrior.
Kail
Tribal warrior.

Edd
silvereye
hello
sam bayliss is playing a evil priest .
JamesC
Playing Demorak, Child of Delirium/Champion of Delirium.
BBB
QUOTE(JamesC @ May 20 2018, 10:49 PM) *
Playing Demorak, Child of Delirium/Champion of Delirium.

What class is he?

BBB
MarkD
Playing a party constructive Ishmaic grey warden

Mark
ChrisB
Tribal Warrior

Chris
JamesC
QUOTE(BBB @ May 20 2018, 11:27 PM) *
What class is he?

BBB

Fairy Warrior
graham1980
i was hoping to get in on this as Ingram but then i saw the waiting list sad.gif
graham1980
i was hoping to get in on this as Ingram but then i saw the waiting list sad.gif
BBB
QUOTE(graham1980 @ May 21 2018, 08:43 PM) *

There is a space on it at the moment.

BBB
graham1980
QUOTE(BBB @ May 21 2018, 08:44 PM) *
There is a space on it at the moment.

BBB

password protected as its the 13th space. But if i can get on laura might come and monster.
graham1980
double post again.
elisabeth
I'll be playing a ishmaic evil priest

Lizzie
graham1980
Wel duncan has let me on this, i was going to play my paladin, but due to the pressence of much evil i am going to play a dark alfar wizard. tongue.gif
Button88
I will be playing a winter elf warlock
JamesC
QUOTE(Button88 @ May 23 2018, 11:03 PM) *
I will be playing a winter elf warlock

Shades of yester year
Button88
QUOTE(JamesC @ May 24 2018, 03:46 PM) *
Shades of yester year

Where do you think I got the idea 😀
FlorenceWarren
QUOTE(Button88 @ May 25 2018, 02:50 PM) *
Where do you think I got the idea 😀

Really sorry to do this, especially since I had to re-jig work to get time off tomorrow, but not going to be able to make it down this weekend. Blame a combination of rubbish real life, having to move house with eight hours notice, moving jobs and to top it all off am now feeling really run down, so gonna have to bail.

Sorry guys,

Flo
MarkD
QUOTE(FlorenceWarren @ May 25 2018, 09:09 PM) *
Really sorry to do this, especially since I had to re-jig work to get time off tomorrow, but not going to be able to make it down this weekend. Blame a combination of rubbish real life, having to move house with eight hours notice, moving jobs and to top it all off am now feeling really run down, so gonna have to bail.

Sorry guys,

Flo

Hope you feel better soon Flo!

Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.