Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: KOL team sheet 17/ 2/ 18
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
JackFlashblade
Looing forward to this and just wondering who people are playing.

Ruk 7k of flesh golem warrior for me

Chris

BennyB
Mar'Eth 6.5k of slightly damp monk.

Bring your fish pendants (if you can find them) please.

Ben
fatteacher
Godric Snowsson
5k (Just!) of Ice Mana Knight
Will
Some sort of healing priest.
RichFromant
Playing Gimly on the highs, 17k warrior
RichFromant
So, the high party is down to 5 people, which I believe is me, Carlo, Duncan, Gordon and Will. The 7.5k party is at 12 players.

Is it worth making it a max 10k section and a 6/7k section or similar? Carlo and I both have avatars that we can play, not sure if Will does or is enough points to be an adviser? But we could then have 2 parties of 8 or 9 at a more sensible level. Thoughts?

I am happy either way
BennyB
I suppose it's partially up to Lee and Fiona if they're happy with that.

As Mar'Eth, I'm happy to basically go where ever, I'm in a position where if I get caught by No max, 10k or 7.5k* monsters I'm dead** so it makes little difference to me.

Ben

* or 5k, 3k, 1.5k etc.

** I'm probably dead anyway
Netheril
QUOTE(BennyB @ Feb 13 2018, 10:20 AM) *
I suppose it's partially up to Lee and Fiona if they're happy with that.

As Mar'Eth, I'm happy to basically go where ever, I'm in a position where if I get caught by No max, 10k or 7.5k* monsters I'm dead** so it makes little difference to me.

Ben

* or 5k, 3k, 1.5k etc.

** I'm probably dead anyway

I'm about 8.6k and currently signed on the lower party. But expecting that I could end up on the highs. Do slightly prefer not to be on a 8k to 17k spread (done my fair share of that and worse last year!) but will go where I'm told! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean
ChrisB
Signed on as Tristan around 5k of Warrior
fatteacher
QUOTE(ChrisB @ Feb 13 2018, 10:44 AM) *
Signed on as Tristan around 5k of Warrior

Put you in the ultras!! Or healer on the Little Knights party
duncanmatthias
We have things we have to do in the campaign tho. We know that we need to take some big boys to the mercenary city to complete that. It was put off once before, not sure we can do it again.... not convinced lee should re-write the dangerous city because we are fielding avatars on our team sheet.

Just my thoughts

D
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Feb 13 2018, 10:26 AM) *
I'm about 8.6k and currently signed on the lower party. But expecting that I could end up on the highs. Do slightly prefer not to be on a 8k to 17k spread (done my fair share of that and worse last year!) but will go where I'm told! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean

Have booked over to the highs for now, so that another space on the lows.

Cheers,

Sean
JackFlashblade
I am easy. Whatever works best for Lee.

Chris
BennyB
QUOTE(JackFlashblade @ Feb 13 2018, 11:45 AM) *
I am easy. Whatever works best for Lee.

Chris

This is what I should have said before.

Ben
RichFromant
There wasn't any intent it to change the plot/plan.
I emailed Lee and his response was:
I have written, since you have what you want to do. So won't massively change the stats.
The high level bit is getting smashed so makes very little different to me.

As I said, I am easy either way, was just a way for more people to join the fun
sonof
I have written with the plan (as discussed with Cotter*) you have, so won't be changing gif you guys change (especially less than a week away).

Lee

*by Cotter I mean Cotters PA Dave.
Onasuma
Guesting as Arnold at Cotters request, as I've done the rest of the campaign.

Pete
TheOG
I’ll be playing Ash and Dust of Stars on the lower end of the scale at 4K

Cheers Og
duncanmatthias
8.5 ish of Castiel on the highs for me

D
sonof
Hello,

So currently we have a lack of monsters. The lower party are ok, but I need one more for the highs if possible, ideally 2 smile.gif

So if you can con people, even if it's just for a couple of hours , it would be great.

Lee
BennyB
Have asked a few people have a maybe still waiting on a couple of others.

Ben
fatteacher
QUOTE(sonof @ Feb 14 2018, 07:08 PM) *
Hello,

So currently we have a lack of monsters. The lower party are ok, but I need one more for the highs if possible, ideally 2 smile.gif

So if you can con people, even if it's just for a couple of hours , it would be great.

Lee

I am happy to book over from playing the ‘Lows’ to monstering the ‘Highs’ if it comes to it. Just tell me Saturday morning
fatteacher
QUOTE(fatteacher @ Feb 12 2018, 11:11 PM) *
Godric Snowsson
5k (Just!) of Ice Mana Knight

Sorry all, I cannot make it to play this anymore. My wife’s grandmother in Bristol had a fall (aged 95) so I am looking after the kids whilst she goes to visit her in hospital
Good luck to all. At least you will have more healing to share between you without me sponging it 😁
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.