Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diabetes
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
stainsy
I've tried calling the phone numbers supplied on the contacts page but no-one is picking up. I have also emailed the bookings inbox a week ago but not had a reply.

My youngest son is 11 on 14th October and would very much like to attend one of the Labyrinth events. However he is Type 1 Diabetic and I just wondered if this would prevent him from taking part? He is otherwise fit and well and able to run around and take part in sports days etc but obviously those responsible for him need to be aware of his condition and what to do if there are any problems. He doesn't need constant supervision or anything but his mum is worried. smile.gif

duncanmatthias
Good afternoon,

We are aware of your enquiry, but it is a first for our young player section. Therefore it has taken a bit of a discussion with the referee team. Given everyone is broadly a volunteer this has taken a little while, suffice to say we are hoping to get a full reply over to you in the next day or so.

Rgds

Duncan
stainsy
Hi Duncan

Thank you.
I'm happy to help any way I can. smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.