Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A final reminder
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
sonof
So a final chance for people. I have all but finished the noble section fo the Realm of Glass (horay). I currently have the following PC houses in it, if youwant to be added then please email me quickly. I need:
Name of House
Head of House
Centre of power
Symbol
then a pageish of write up on the house.

All in a word document (ideally times roaman 12 point), and email it to me at lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

If you don't get to me soon you won't appear smile.gif (Yes House Majius is missing.... so if you want to defeat them break WImbles internet quickly)

Stoneheart
Winterhaven
Hylos
Belphebeeeeeeeeee
Flashblade
De Fontaine
Laght
Blunt
Dawn Bringer
Rapendour
Halgar
De'Ville
Halgar
Felldraken
Alastrarra
'Dtreal
Vacht
Wyvernspurr

Thanks

Lee

SiDeards
Can anyone make a house? smile.gif or does it require CP or something in game to achieve?
sonof
It's tied to the Noble Status rules, so you need to actually have a Noble of the Blood (or other relevant type) and have a house established from that.

Lee
SiDeards
QUOTE(sonof @ Sep 25 2017, 12:30 PM) *
It's tied to the Noble Status rules, so you need to actually have a Noble of the Blood (or other relevant type) and have a house established from that.

Lee

Gotcha... yeah makes sense now, ive never really ever bothered with the noble stuff.
daork
QUOTE(sonof @ Sep 25 2017, 12:30 PM) *

Lee

Does this mean if someone doesnt have a noble they can start one and make a new house along with it? Presumably starting as a very minor house and working their way up
iainwimble
All Majius stuff sent.

If people would like to know more about the Majius family you can look on the Laby Wiki site or get in touch with me as i am always open to have a chat with.

The Dark Evil Noble House Of The Empire is always open for small talk........or a knife in the back whatever is better.

Iain
Stuart
Is Halgar so good they named it twice?

Stuart
iainwimble
QUOTE(Stuart @ Sep 25 2017, 04:16 PM) *
Is Halgar so good they named it twice?

Stuart

Nah it is a outdated place and so trying to gather help.....
Christine
You should also have Vascane, I sent it to you ages ago. My Noble by Blood / Vision house as Elinor that allows Farfolk exhumanitas.

C
KatSables
Will get you Arneherne ASAP.
Gordon
House Amorphus is in your inbox.
sonof
Omacron, Amorphus, and Majius added.
Turns out Halgar wasn't good enough to be there twice, I just forgot to change the name of it to Vascane on one of htem.

Lee
Ryan
After all my efforts still no Athanyn tongue.gif
sonof
Oops, they are there, sorry

Lee
TimTreadwell
I've dug out the details for good 'ole Dirky!

Will send soon!

Tim.
TimTreadwell
Mailed.

Tim.
AlanG
I will send something over for House Somas tonight . Sorry for delay!

Alan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.