Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crew for Saturday 23rd
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Netheril
Hey all,

Looks like a pretty full party for this coming Saturday. Jamie still not able to fight due to injury, so just 1 willing monster and myself so far, which really isn't enough for 11 or 12 people. Could -really- do with a couple more crew please if anyone free.

You get to beat up Chris G all day, so if any payback needed after the 3 day just gone please come along! And honestly if that doesn't tempt you, cant think of anything better! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Sep 18 2017, 10:15 AM) *
Hey all,

Looks like a pretty full party for this coming Saturday. Jamie still not able to fight due to injury, so just 1 willing monster and myself so far, which really isn't enough for 11 or 12 people. Could -really- do with a couple more crew please if anyone free.

You get to beat up Chris G all day, so if any payback needed after the 3 day just gone please come along! And honestly if that doesn't tempt you, cant think of anything better! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean

Really!? The chance to hit Chris G all day not tempting enough for a horde of monsters to book on!? sad.gif

Seriously though, with a co ref who cant join in the fights at all, will really struggle with just me and 1 monster. Even just 1 more would be a huge help.

So please if anyone free come and help give the party a good day. It's a 2-5k party and hopefully be a really fun day, with lots of RP and hopefully some horror! tongue.gif

Brief and other important bits all in the campaign sub forum.

Cheers,

Sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.