Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max 5250 - Of the North
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Ferro
There is a max 5250 on 1st October for an Of the North guild special.

I will be playing Nala and Edd will be playing Gundrick; these are our characters we both played on the Amles extended lengths if anyone fancies a reunion!

We have a ref but could really do with some crew and ideally some more players. More guild members to keep this a special would be perfect.

I'm only about 3.6k so don't worry if you're a fair bit lower than the threshold, we'll face the dangers together wink.gif
Abel
I'm on this, I finally get to play with my guild!!!

Playing Dipp, Comms based Awakener at a mighty 3.2k!

Keen!
Cildan
I have booked on to monster for you
Kail
Cheers Stuart.
JasonE
Guest spot available when over 6 guildies booked on?
TimDallen
I was going to play but alas over threshold :-(
Abel
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Sep 11 2017, 09:29 AM) *
I was going to play but alas over threshold :-(

not big enough to advise?
Ferro
Jason, we'd love to have you along.

Tim, how many points are you? We can either make it a max Tim or you could do the advisor role, although I'm not sure on the rules of that tbh. (Ie. How many guild members are needed and how many points above threshold you can be etc etc)
Kail
How many points are you Tim?

Edd
TimDallen
just over 8K but being me its not going to be dungeon breaking and as a pure priest I can play very much a healer gf capacity for the guild.
Provisionally booked on to be told otherwise as needed :-)
Fionamullin
Guest spot 2 if I'm free as Penny? 🙂
Ferro
Would love Penny to come along!!
Gordon
Have booked on in the hope we can be up for the weekend.

A couple of options but most likely seems to be Prowl my Frozen Tiger, Fetch Spirit at about 1700pts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.