Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday 30th September Max 500, Who's playing what?
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
ChrisB
Just as the title says really,

Max 500 on Saturday 30th September, full on players and was wondering what people were planning on playing and what we have in the party?
Nibs
Agent Tarkin's rebirth. Imperial Seer (Mystic). Utterly fascist pro-Imperial, obviously...
stomperwombat
Oh, I was going to book on for this but just looked at the event page and it is already full (sad face). I was going to play my Troll (Bug) or Dark elf nasty.

Stomps.

FlorenceWarren
QUOTE(Nibs @ Sep 4 2017, 08:03 PM) *
Agent Tarkin's rebirth. Imperial Seer (Mystic). Utterly fascist pro-Imperial, obviously...

Will play my pro-Imperial goodly Monk then, since I had such a blast on Sunday biggrin.gif

Flo
silvereye
Hope to play my pro imperial gentleman.

Paul
will1890
Playing a sheaham hospitoler healing all day long

Will Bayliss
Kail
I'm playingmy Crol fighter.

Edd
Ferro
Thought I'd replied to this already... Ggrutuck psi master for me.
Nibs
The official description for Tarkin is now available: Indoctrinated Black Seer.

Make of that what you will...
elisabeth
Should be playing Æther! biggrin.gif
460 point Warrior/ Cavalier Fire angel thing.

Lizzie
manofpeck
Hey there

I haven't come to Labyrinthe in about 3 years (very much the novice) and was wondering if ref and party would mind me tagging along for the dungeon. just to watch/observe/try and remember a few things!!
Would do my upmost not to get in the way

Not sure if this allowed at all, but would love to have a refresher. MY character was around this lvl so thought it relevant to try and a grip on the "handles" again.

Cheers and not a biggie if a problem! Just a rare weekend off at short notice.
NickBurne
QUOTE(manofpeck @ Sep 29 2017, 10:24 AM) *
Hey there

I haven't come to Labyrinthe in about 3 years (very much the novice) and was wondering if ref and party would mind me tagging along for the dungeon. just to watch/observe/try and remember a few things!!

Not sure if this allowed at all, but would love to have a refresher. MY character was around this lvl so thought it relevant to try and a grip on the "handles" again.

Another monster would be cool, if you are up for it?

The diary says 3 monsters booked, but the desk often allows more to join if the numbers are there.

I don't mind helping you out with things if you need it.

That said, if you wanted to see it from a player's side, you'd have to ask the desk.

Cheers,

- Nick.
RobFarina
Absolutely, like Nick said.

Come and monster, learn as you play, have a run around and get used to it agin.

QUOTE(NickBurne @ Sep 29 2017, 10:29 AM) *
Another monster would be cool, if you are up for it?

The diary says 3 monsters booked, but the desk often allows more to join if the numbers are there.

I don't mind helping you out with things if you need it.

That said, if you wanted to see it from a player's side, you'd have to ask the desk.

Cheers,

- Nick.
Abel
QUOTE(manofpeck @ Sep 29 2017, 10:24 AM) *
Hey there

From a Crewing perspective, yes you could easily join the crew and help the dungeon along (experienced or not) and would likely be thanked for doing so.

From a playing perspective, as the party is at maximum, you would need to speak to the CMT to see if they would open a player space for you and then you'd need to pay (as per normal) and kit up etc.

From a "tagging along" perspective, this is a no/very unlikely situation. From my experience, it has always been said no to in the past, for multiple reasons, some people don't want to be watched while roleplaying, unless it's the people they are interacting with. But who knows, anything is possible if you speak to the CMT.
manofpeck
Thanks for all the replies.

Would be happy to help out on the monstering side, will come and check in the morning. Certainly wouldn't expect to barge in on a full party (that has a waiting list).
I understand the " being observed" thing, I was scared enough RP'ing in front of the party, let alone an audience.

NickBurne
QUOTE(manofpeck @ Sep 29 2017, 10:20 PM) *
Thanks for all the replies.

Would be happy to help out on the monstering side, will come and check in the morning. Certainly wouldn't expect to barge in on a full party (that has a waiting list).
I understand the " being observed" thing, I was scared enough RP'ing in front of the party, let alone an audience.

Cool, if you have any questions, just ask. smile.gif

Don't worry about the audience, just go for it, you don't have to be a world quality actor. I often just try to make it funny if possible.

Cheers,

- Nick.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.