Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YP Overland now open for bookings
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
TimDallen
Hi guys,
The YP overland is now open for bookings.
When I get to a keyboard later rather than a phone i'll post a further update but get booking for it to go ahead.
Tim
IronMan
Ok
IronMan
i got a item of +1 sac on the 2/9/2017 dungeon but i have not got the card yet so would i be able to put it on my battle board

------------------
sam bayliss
unholy champion 135 points ace
TimDallen
I'm afraid not. Unless you have the item card we have nothing to destroy if you die and it blows up.

QUOTE(IronMan @ Sep 3 2017, 10:45 AM) *
i got a item of +1 sac on the 2/9/2017 dungeon but i have not got the card yet so would i be able to put it on my battle board
------------------
sam bayliss
unholy champion 135 points ace

IronMan
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Sep 3 2017, 11:25 AM) *
I'm afraid not. Unless you have the item card we have nothing to destroy if you die and it blows up.

ok
IronMan
if you play a charter under 8th level to straight to 8 level
stomperwombat

Hello Tim, Elizabeth-Joy has just booked on for this, she will be playing a new character a goodly witch, I have asked to assist ref/monster by email to Labyrinthe booking.

Thank you

Stomps.
TimDallen
QUOTE(stomperwombat @ Sep 4 2017, 08:37 PM) *
Hello Tim, Elizabeth-Joy has just booked on for this, she will be playing a new character a goodly witch, I have asked to assist ref/monster by email to Labyrinthe booking.

Thank you
Stomps.

Stomps,
PM sent.
Rgds,
Tim
IronMan
do you know how is going down ???
TimDallen
QUOTE(IronMan @ Sep 5 2017, 09:47 PM) *
do you know how is going down ???

Currently only 5 players booked which isn't sufficient for it to go ahead.
In danger of being cancelled if more bookings do not appear today :-(
Phoenix13
I'm pretty sure 2 other people are going but haven't book as they don't have an account
IronMan
QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Sep 6 2017, 04:56 PM) *
I'm pretty sure 2 other people are going but haven't book as they don't have an account

ok it easy to make one just register as a member
IronMan
me and robin will be unavailable to get to the overland at 9 am and we will be able to get there at 9:30 and i will have to kit up and put face paint on if that is ok
stomperwombat
QUOTE(IronMan @ Sep 7 2017, 08:27 PM) *
me and robin will be unavailable to get to the overland at 9 am and we will be able to get there at 9:30 and i will have to kit up and put face paint on if that is ok

I am still willing to pay for extra places on this to make the adventure run, I am also able to give lifts to anyone who needs one as long as it on the way from Woolwich to Buckmore park and back again. So far I have one definitely and one possible.

I also have some spare costume for new player (but no weapons) and many masks for monsters.

Stomps.

I pay by cash on the day btw.
IronMan
QUOTE(stomperwombat @ Sep 7 2017, 09:18 PM) *
I am still willing to pay for extra places on this to make the adventure run, I am also able to give lifts to anyone who needs one as long as it on the way from Woolwich to Buckmore park and back again. So far I have one definitely and one possible.

I also have some spare costume for new player (but no weapons) and many masks for monsters.

Stomps.

i live in gravesend if thats the way to wimtion
IronMan
QUOTE(stomperwombat @ Sep 7 2017, 09:18 PM) *

Stomps.

that would be very helpful if you wouldnt mind we live in gravesend
Helsvell

Does anyone know if this is going ahead?
Helsvell
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Sep 8 2017, 10:38 AM) *
Does anyone know if this is going ahead?

I just read the weekly update which confirmed it is smile.gif
TimDallen
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Sep 8 2017, 10:39 AM) *
I just read the weekly update which confirmed it is smile.gif

100% going ahead but with the slightly later arrival time of 9:30 for players.
Please can you all ensure you have costume with you for your character and weapons as the armoury is obviously several miles away ;-)

If anyone is coming via the caves can they grab YP bases, tabard's and belts. We already have weapons.

BBB
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Sep 8 2017, 12:29 PM) *
100% going ahead but with the slightly later arrival time of 9:30 for players.
Please can you all ensure you have costume with you for your character and weapons as the armoury is obviously several miles away ;-)

If anyone is coming via the caves can they grab YP bases, tabard's and belts. We already have weapons.

Might I suggest ensuring costume suitable for wet weather.

Don't know what the forecast is but its pouring down in Maidstone here at the moment.

BBB
IronMan
thanks
LauraSB
forecast (currently) is sun in the morning, cloud from 12 and rain around 4 onward, but it has been raining, so good boots is a must (and a change of shoes afterwards so you don't have wet feet on way home)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.