Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unity next weekend - can anyone help me by grabbing kit?
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
JulianW
Is anyone who is playing or crewing the Unity next Sunday going to be at the caves for the themeday on Saturday?

If so could I please ask you do me a favour and grab a bag of kit & some grulls for me?

Can email a kit list - I have all the specific props I need, this is mostly just getting weapons, bases & tabbards

Julian

Ikwos
QUOTE(JulianW @ Aug 20 2017, 01:50 PM) *
Is anyone who is playing or crewing the Unity next Sunday going to be at the caves for the themeday on Saturday?

If so could I please ask you do me a favour and grab a bag of kit & some grulls for me?

Can email a kit list - I have all the specific props I need, this is mostly just getting weapons, bases & tabbards

Julian

Hi Julian,

I'm not playing or monstering on Saturday, but I do need to go down to the caves for something. So I could pick up the items you if need me to.

I'm monstering for you on Sunday. What are the arrangements? Where do we meet and what time?

Cheers,

Simon
Ikwos
QUOTE(JulianW @ Aug 20 2017, 01:50 PM) *

Julian

I have a Landy Disco so should have no trouble getting the gear in.

Cheers,

Simon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.