Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 30th
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Netheril
Hey all,

Currently only have myself and one monster for Sundays adventure. As my co ref is injured and can't fight.

I go off to myths the next day so would really prefer not to have to ref AND monster all day on Sunday!

So please please if anyone free one or two more crew would be great. smile.gif

Sorry brief a bit late this time, am back in England tonight so should post it tomorrow. Think the vast majority of the party are now in the 2-5k range, only a couple I Don't know. Pls do drop me a pm if get a chance especially if outside that pts range.

Cheers,

Sean
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Jul 25 2017, 09:57 AM) *
Hey all,

Currently only have myself and one monster for Sundays adventure. As my co ref is injured and can't fight.

I go off to myths the next day so would really prefer not to have to ref AND monster all day on Sunday!

So please please if anyone free one or two more crew would be great. smile.gif

Sorry brief a bit late this time, am back in England tonight so should post it tomorrow. Think the vast majority of the party are now in the 2-5k range, only a couple I Don't know. Pls do drop me a pm if get a chance especially if outside that pts range.

Cheers,

Sean

Just a bump, currently Chris G on standby to book off, but he has played the entire campaign and he refs / crews loads so be really grateful if someone is free to come crew? Just really need one more to make it work.

Got Duncan and Kat playing too, plus a few of us off to myths the following day so be nice to have a stress free fun day for all!

Cheers,

Sean
KatSables
Maybe some of the myths party duncan is monstering for next week could help out???!!!
ChrisB
if I'm feeling ok to crew after tomorrow ill pop down and try to help out
bendy
QUOTE(ChrisB @ Jul 28 2017, 03:37 PM) *
if I'm feeling ok to crew after tomorrow ill pop down and try to help out

Cool that would be great smile.gif even if it does mean having Chris in the party
Cildan
I will book off and monster for you Sean, not sure if my Dismissal Priest could survive a 3-4K
bendy
QUOTE(Cildan @ Jul 28 2017, 06:23 PM) *
I will book off and monster for you Sean, not sure if my Dismissal Priest could survive a 3-4K

Youll be alright stuart Sean knows some of us are under that band smile.gif
duncanmatthias
Players who have done all of the campaign like Chris and Stuart should stay playing we will muddle through I'm sure

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.