Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This weekend
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Dave
So this weekend there is the knights dungeon. Has the wonderful lee and Fi as ref and A - ref, 6 players. The tribal dungeon has players and no crew of any kind. The low has 12 players but nothing else. As I'm sure you're all aware Duncan and Kat are away on a 4 day. I'm assuming the low will fold, anyone want to come down the saturday and crew / play the Saturday dungeons? Sadly I can't do the Sunday in a cave or I would help out!

Thoughts people?

Dave
Hampton
I believe the Tribal has Sarah Reffing, Myself and I think one other Crewing!

QUOTE(Dave @ Jul 21 2017, 11:28 AM) *
So this weekend there is the knights dungeon. Has the wonderful lee and Fi as ref and A - ref, 6 players. The tribal dungeon has players and no crew of any kind. The low has 12 players but nothing else. As I'm sure you're all aware Duncan and Kat are away on a 4 day. I'm assuming the low will fold, anyone want to come down the saturday and crew / play the Saturday dungeons? Sadly I can't do the Sunday in a cave or I would help out!

Thoughts people?

Dave

Dave
To my knowledge, Sarah is crewing the 4 day!
Rennos
The low has a ref.

I have some friends who may come to monster it on the day but failing that I will book off to monster so it can run if no one else rocks up.

QUOTE(Dave @ Jul 21 2017, 12:30 PM) *
To my knowledge, Sarah is crewing the 4 day!

oggrod
Sarah is reffing the tribal dungeon and two crew all set for it .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.