Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trial?
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Phoenix13
It's my bday soon I'll be 14 and I was wondering if I can have a trial of adults this weekend as a player or monster. I have parental consent if needed. I'm hoping to move up to adults once I become 14
Padallen
QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jul 20 2017, 12:02 AM) *
It's my bday soon I'll be 14 and I was wondering if I can have a trial of adults this weekend as a player or monster. I have parental consent if needed. I'm hoping to move up to adults once I become 14

Hello, unfortunately most of the yp refs and Duncan are away at the 4day this weekend, so you are unlikely to get a response in time! And the answer is probably that you need to talk to us in person first! Sorry! :-)
Phoenix13
QUOTE(Padallen @ Jul 20 2017, 01:21 AM) *
Hello, unfortunately most of the yp refs and Duncan are away at the 4day this weekend, so you are unlikely to get a response in time! And the answer is probably that you need to talk to us in person first! Sorry! :-)

If it means next week I'm fine with that or until I become 14 then I get the trial I am also fine with that aswell
Trickyz
Hi,

I think you would have to wait until your 14 anyway before you can do a trial and you would need to speak to Duncan who will likely ask for an opinion from the YP refs.

Many Thanks

Richard
Phoenix13
QUOTE(Trickyz @ Jul 20 2017, 11:51 AM) *
Hi,

I think you would have to wait until your 14 anyway before you can do a trial and you would need to speak to Duncan who will likely ask for an opinion from the YP refs.

Many Thanks

Richard

Would yours be a good opinion?
Padallen
QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Jul 20 2017, 04:24 PM) *
Would yours be a good opinion?

It's not a matter of good or bad opinion. Talk to Duncan or myself next time you are down!
(I'm assuming this is Josh?)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.