Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre-8th on 23rd
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
JustinC
There are 11 people on the pre-8th, including some long-absent returners to the caves. Would be epic if some cool peeps would be willing and able to book on to crew and make the event as amazing as pre-8th events should be! Give them a taste of how awesome the caves is etc! smile.gif

Also, I'll happily try and repay the crewing favour, when I'm actually able to fight again :/

Thanks!
JC
Rennos
QUOTE(JustinC @ Jul 16 2017, 10:55 PM) *
There are 11 people on the pre-8th, including some long-absent returners to the caves. Would be epic if some cool peeps would be willing and able to book on to crew and make the event as amazing as pre-8th events should be! Give them a taste of how awesome the caves is etc! smile.gif

Also, I'll happily try and repay the crewing favour, when I'm actually able to fight again :/

Thanks!
JC

I have some friends who may come to monster it on the day but failing that I will book off to monster so it can run.
graham1980
i have exausted all my options trying to get crew for this. Either they are working, at another event or on the 4 day. sad.gif
Rennos
Ill monster for you mate if no one available on the day

QUOTE(graham1980 @ Jul 22 2017, 12:50 PM) *
i have exausted all my options trying to get crew for this. Either they are working, at another event or on the 4 day. sad.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.