Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AlMacsar thanks!
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
TimTreadwell
Thanks to Sam & Craig as refs. Also Lee of Dale, Benson, Brodders and our Host of monsters brought by Craig.

Had a great time running round like crazy trying to avoidy dying. I count just the once as a good result. smile.gif Would have been about 5 without Tirama's passives.

It makes a huge difference having a horde of monsters - so thanks very VERY much to all of you.

Tim.
Netheril
Had a really enjoyable weekend, so thx all!

Sunday especially was really something, one of those "I was there" days. Utterly relentless, brilliant monsters and such a horde. A real proper send off for myths, so huge thx to all!

Sean
Will
I am of the pain. Work is not looking fun... sad.gif
Sarah
All,

My thanks too for simply one of the best leadup dungeons for any Myths I have ever done, it has given us a great send off for our Myths.
All of the monsters were brilliant, party was great, and refs did a superb job.

I would like to say a special thanks to Lee and Benson, for making it the challenge it needed to be, and had to be,

Thank you all so so much, I cannot describe how much it meant to me for this event to be this good.

Anyway cheers everyone and hugs to all
Sarah
AndyM
Yep, a day of relentless battering all round.

As well as to Sam & Craig, my thanks go out to Lee (knee and lower arm), Brodders (ear and upper arm), Benson (10%) and all the others for their enthusiasm throughout the day.

It was a great way to send us on our way to Myths.

Be seein' yer

Andy M.
Naga
Big thanks from me from my crew that brought it to life was a great weekend ! Now onto myths!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.