Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 2nd July
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Trickyz
I just wanted to say a big thanks to Richard B and the great monster crew for today's fun dungeon.

Given there was 11 of us we were pretty much useless as a group but boy was it great fun, like a big dysfunctional family.
atem55
Here here! Was a lot of fun,
Thanks all
Rennos
Yep, thanks Ref, monsters, and the party for making it a very enjoyable day. A great dungeon with something for everyone to get involved with.

Cheers

RobFarina
Agreed, don't think I've laughed so much.... completely dysfunctional as a group and a brilliant dungeon that we stumbled through....... Thanks to Rich and Crew for a great day!
Josh0808
It was a great big dysfunctional roller coaster of chaos, craziness and... Goblin jokes.

Thanks rich and crew for a fun dungeon.

~Joshua Westcott
FlorenceWarren
Had an awesome day, big thanks to Rich and his equally terrifying and hilarious crew!

We should get another one going some time, I feel like we *almost* made a good team ;-)

Flo
Trickyz
I enjoyed coercing Josh into every fight because he is a Chavalier. He must have been knackered by the end - lol
BlockWizard
I also had a great time! Wasn't sure my character really fit in, but that only added to the fun wink.gif

Props to Josh for basically carrying most of the encounters (and to Rich for making him do it).

Thanks to everyone involved!

Conor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.