Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unity Picnic Thanks
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
RichFromant
Huge thanks to Julian for reffing a fun and varied Unity overland in the sun at Buckmore Park today. Cool plot with plenty of options and set up for the the next dungeon.

Cheers to Benson for a-refing and our monster team of James, Lee B, Peter B, Phil and Tarver for spending the day battering us around and giving us plenty of opportunity to roleplay with the various locals and demons we met on route!

Looking forward to the next one, hopefully we get a similar party as was a lot of fun
Christine
Yes huge thanks to Julian and the monster crew for a great event, I'm only sorry I had to leave early (at least I got BBQ lunch) and didn't get to thank you in person. Thanks also to the party for being fun to roleplay with as ever, even Rich and his press-ganging KOTL antics.

I can't make the next one sadly, but you will get Giles instead.

Christine
Jasper
More thanks from me, too!

J
dnsmantra
Thanks from me too. Was a fun day (though my knee is suffering today) and as always a great party. Thanks to Julian and the monster hoard (and to Rich for the awesome BBQ).

Huw
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.