Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 23rd July max 500
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
ChrisMusselwhite
All,

I know there is a large amount of people going to Perth-Y-Pia but if you find yourself at a loose end then come down to the caves for my birthday dungeon on Sunday the 23rd July its a Max 500.

There are plenty of player spaces, and if you are feeling more generous there is space for Crew. (I may have Mercilessly targeted you monstering on the recent three day and you want your revenge?)

Chris M
ChrisMusselwhite
There are still lots of player spaces if anyone wants to join?

Also are there any refs or anyone who wants to crew and put us through our paces?

Chris
Gordon
Would love to have said thank you for your 3 day efforts by reffing, crewing or even adding to player numbers but away as part of team Orc in Wales I'm afraid.
ChrisMusselwhite
QUOTE(Gordon @ Jul 3 2017, 09:43 PM) *
Would love to have said thank you for your 3 day efforts by reffing, crewing or even adding to player numbers but away as part of team Orc in Wales I'm afraid.

Its ok mate I booked this knowing a lot of people would be away for it.

Thanks anyway.
giles
Hi Chris - happy to ref, and have booked to do so.
If people would like to be helpful by posting what they are playing
then I can write with them in mind - though there is no obligation to do so.
Main thing is monsters, and getting some. There's a fair few people who monster
Or ref on this so would be nice to give them a fun day, not to mention the birthday boy.
Cheers
Giles
ChrisMusselwhite
Giles,

Thank you so much for stepping up and agreeing to ref this.

I will be playing my Aquatic elf/Lizard (primal soul) pathfinder 460 points of primal soul.

Chris M
AlanG
Echo Chris's thanks for stepping up to ref Giles.

I will be playing either my Rodanne Necromancer or Circle Causing Priest. Currently favouring the Necromancer smile.gif

Might have had someone volunteer to help crew but if there is anyone out there that fancies helping Giles, it would be greatly appreciated. Most of team BAM are playing if people fancied bashing us about wink.gif

Alan
Elferrick
Many thanks Giles, I will be playing my Grey Wizard (Lee's prophecy character) I'll pm you the abilities I've taken.
ChrisMusselwhite
Everyone,

This is open for anyone to join either playing or crew.

Giles is an awesome ref but will need help in the form of an A ref and monsters if anyone is free on Sunday the 23rd?

Chris
TimTreadwell
I'll hopefully be available to monster for team BAM.

Tim.
giles
Thank you Tim

Giles.
AndyM
Booked on to play.

Probably human warrior not played in <cough, cough> years.

Be seein' yer

Andy M.
ChrisMusselwhite
QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Jul 10 2017, 11:32 PM) *
I'll hopefully be available to monster for team BAM.

Tim.

Thanks Tim fingers crossed you can make it.

Chris
TimTreadwell
Booked on to monster. smile.gif

Tim.
AlanG
Thanks Tim biggrin.gif Much appreciated!

Alan

QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Jul 13 2017, 12:38 AM) *
Booked on to monster. smile.gif

Tim.
MattJ
Me too i.e. crewing
ChrisMusselwhite
QUOTE(MattJ @ Jul 14 2017, 11:58 AM) *
Me too i.e. crewing

Thanks Matt
ChrisMusselwhite
So there are still player spots and a few monster spots if anyone finds them self at a loose end on Sunday the 23rd.

Chris M
Leo
I think I'll leap on as my seer.
ChrisMusselwhite
QUOTE(Leo @ Jul 17 2017, 04:33 PM) *
I think I'll leap on as my seer.

Good to have you on board Leo.
ChrisMusselwhite
Is there anyone free this Sunday to help crew for Giles?

I will be able to repay the favour and crew in return?

Chris
AlanG
As per Chris's request yesterday, if there is anyone out there free on Sunday it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to crew Chris's Birthday dungeon. We already have the excellent Giles and Tim T so only needs one or two people to help out.
I know there are a lot of people of on 4/day but if anyone on Rodanne themed dungeon on 05/08 or anyone on Fables & Myths lead-up on 12/08 (Both of which I am crewing) fancies helping out that would be great.

Or happy to try and crewing/run a dungeon for someone in future smile.gif

Alan
Leo
Alan, if you're playing a necromancer I could play my nightsoil vessel for the dead.
It depends if you have better things to do with your spirits.

He's alive at the moment, but by encounter 3 or 4 you could have a blank slate for endless party-constructive ghouls.
AlanG
Leo,

Sounds like a plan tbh! I don't have a shed load of spirits but most of my miracles are geared around undead so all good. Depends on what you fancy playing so if you wanted to play your vessel then that is cool with me.

Alan

QUOTE(Leo @ Jul 20 2017, 01:34 PM) *
Alan, if you're playing a necromancer I could play my nightsoil vessel for the dead.
It depends if you have better things to do with your spirits.

He's alive at the moment, but by encounter 3 or 4 you could have a blank slate for endless party-constructive ghouls.

ChrisMusselwhite
A huge thank you to Giles and Tim!

It was a brilliant day and a great laugh.

Chris M
Elferrick
Very much like to second what Chris has said. Thanks Giles and Tim for a great job, and to the rest of the team for a fun day.
Leo
Amazing fun. Thanks to all. Especially Alan who I suckered into being my healer under the guise of edgy, edgy necromancy.
AlanG
Echoing what everyone has said! Haven't had this much fun on dungeon for ages!

Jokes and innuendo, Giles & Tim seemed everywhere and beat on our dysfunctional group the whole day!

Undead clowns, terrible crabs and, horny dragon-newts! smile.gif

Alan
AlanG
Or the worst necromancer ever as Grant would say smile.gif

QUOTE(Leo @ Jul 23 2017, 09:15 PM) *
Amazing fun. Thanks to all. Especially Alan who I suckered into being my healer under the guise of edgy, edgy necromancy.

AndyM
Yep, a grand day out.

Many thanks to Giles & Tim for making it work.

And thanks to the rest of party for leaving me and Boothby in the clutches of that damned ghoul!

Be seein' yer

Andy M.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.