Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Open Mak 3k's Sat 8th & Sun 9th July
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Gordon
Next weekend, Saturday 8th July & Sunday 9th July sees two open max 3k dungeons running that are now being reffed by yours truly.

The dungeons are linked to each other and the wider world in support of Rebecca’s “Mistbound” campaign that revolves around Port Miere, its current Mittlenacht location and the issues within the city in part due to the actions of Salas at the Final Dawn.

However you do not need to have been involved in the campaign to take part or enjoy the dungeons, nor do you need to play both days of the weekend. Currently there are 6 players booked on Saturday and 8 on Sunday so plenty of spaces for an additional player of two if you would like to get involved.

There are four players playing both days and I am sure they would welcome any and all support and

However what I would truly appreciate is anyone who is free to crew either of the days signing up and getting booked on. The dungeons will be ready in advance we are likely to be one of two dungeons running each day so there will be plenty of space to run the events in and I promise a rich mixture of interesting roleplay, challenging stats, hidden comedy easter eggs and a party with members that have managed to get themselves killed or ethically twisted by their own hand on more than one occasion.

As for players I already know what some of you are playing Ed, Stacey, Claudia and Mark both days and I make assumptions for the likes of Lizzie on Sat and Mr Witts & Mr Grinter on Sunday. However anyone currently booked on either Sat or Sun wants to confirm what they are playing that may help the writing and the order of the anomalies you tackle to suit the “team roster” you have.

Feel free to post here or PM, FB or email me directly if you are being secret squirrel.

The brief will be up later today and I will link it from this thread too for completeness.
iainwimble
I'm on Sunday as my Human Rogue.

Just got the basic stuff and a couple of spells.

Iain
Kail
LOTS warrior

Edd
Onasuma
Tentively booked for both as my Wayfinder/Ritualist.

Pete Long
Gordon
You can find the brief here.

Apologies for the delay.
Jorven
Party-buffing (sometimes) Cavalier / Adventurer here. \o/

If anyone can comm about each day and certain scrolls are recommended, PM me ASAP, can bring up to 24 power's worth per day.

+ If more people can announce what they're playing in good time I can also go for a Lucky Idea before the dungeon too about a rough recommended order for the anomalies maybe or at least some equipment we might need as a party.
Gordon
QUOTE(Jorven @ Jul 1 2017, 06:26 PM) *
Party-buffing (sometimes) Cavalier / Adventurer here. \o/

If anyone can comm about each day and certain scrolls are recommended, PM me ASAP, can bring up to 24 power's worth per day.

+ If more people can announce what they're playing in good time I can also go for a Lucky Idea before the dungeon too about a rough recommended order for the anomalies maybe or at least some equipment we might need as a party.

I have a solid idea about what people are playing already.

Can happily take adventurer style pre dungeon lucky ideas, DORAC scroll request etc. from people via PM's, FB message, email etc. Happy to wait until Thursday in case anything massively changes, however fairly confident I know what will be needed or useful for people to have each day.
MarkD
Playing my warrior/warrior priest dwarf Hermish, currently about 2.7k points.

Thanks,
Mark
Helsvell

I am playing a Dwarf Warrior, Alden Khorbek.

Thanks,

Peter
elisabeth
I'll be playing Æther, a Blauz/Fire angel warrior.

Lizzie
hoolarules
I will be playing my 1k healing high druid.
Onasuma
Writing out my bb and looking to asign spirits. We seems to be goodie heavy, so maybe I don't take total heal with my flexi slots? A handful of comms and a bit of force?

Pete Long
Abel
Some spirit comms would be useful, but I have a metric tonne of comms abilities, so don't feel that you need them more than anything else smile.gif
Jorven
Healing would be great being as with both Pete and Felix we would have a solid support! Spirit shields and / or control miracles are always useful if you don't just want to be a pocket medic?

I'm curious as to whether we have a wizard yet though... Trying to decide on whether to bring the recommended magic scrolls or the recommended spirit scrolls...
Onasuma
Don't have control, could do s.shields. I can pretend to be a wizard if we need one.

Pete Long
Jorven
QUOTE(Onasuma @ Jul 6 2017, 07:23 PM) *
Don't have control, could do s.shields. I can pretend to be a wizard if we need one.

Pete Long

Hey as long as you can read the scrolls I'll bring them!
Onasuma
That's the one thing I can't do. I could teach someone how to cast them up to 5th, but it'd probably be cheaper to use that power for me to just cast spells. (I can read spirit scrolls though).

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.