Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thursdays :)
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Netheril
Hey all,

Maybe bit early but next week there is a Thursday adventure that already has 8 players. But zero crew. So just hoping some kind people are free so it can run. Lots of us looking for last few points for myths, and is a myths related plot. And be a nice welcome back for Duncan from his hols to have some crew sorted beforehand! smile.gif

Also worth an advance mention there is another Thursday adventure soon after, July 6th. Just happens to be my birthday that day, so come and beat me up for the day, would be a great way to say happy birthday! smile.gif

Cheers,

Sean
Orlock
I am free next Thursday so will book on to monster, can somebody confirm the start time please ?

Thanks.
Netheril
QUOTE(Orlock @ Jun 14 2017, 11:31 PM) *
I am free next Thursday so will book on to monster, can somebody confirm the start time please ?

Thanks.

Huge thanks!

We usually aim for about 10.30 time in.

Cheers,

Sean
Orlock

Awesome - see you there ;-)

Netheril
QUOTE(Orlock @ Jun 15 2017, 10:44 AM) *
Awesome - see you there ;-)

Just a bump for this Thursday, anyone else free pls?

Sean
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Jun 19 2017, 07:02 AM) *
Just a bump for this Thursday, anyone else free pls?

Sean

Last bump, I think this is really close to the numbers needed to go ahead, but likely to be cancelled if don't get some last minute people signing up. sad.gif

Players and especially crew really needed. Its an unbalanced, and whilst myths related the plot works for all.

Really want to spend day down cool cave rather than having to work all day! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean
RichardCraig
I'm 75% that I will book on to crew this.

Hopefully will know by the end of the day today.
Netheril
QUOTE(RichardCraig @ Jun 20 2017, 12:59 PM) *
I'm 75% that I will book on to crew this.

Hopefully will know by the end of the day today.

Brilliant if can! Huge thx anyway.

Just hoping 6 players and 2 crew enough. smile.gif anyone else free Thursday?

Cheers,

Sean
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Jun 20 2017, 02:53 PM) *
Brilliant if can! Huge thx anyway.

Just hoping 6 players and 2 crew enough. smile.gif anyone else free Thursday?

Cheers,

Sean

So tomorrow definitely cancelled, Duncan just asked me to post here to confirm. sad.gif

The next one is just two weeks away, July 6th, and is a lot more likely to have enough players, but some crew nice and early would be hugely appreciated! Ben Dolley monstering, so just a couple more be great if anyone free.

Cheers,

Sean
Orlock

Just to confirm the event tomorrow is cancelled ? (22.06.2017)

Netheril
QUOTE(Orlock @ Jun 21 2017, 11:01 AM) *
Just to confirm the event tomorrow is cancelled ? (22.06.2017)

Yes

Sean
Netheril
So I really want to try and make sure July 6th Thursday adventure happens (not this Thursday but next), as it's the last Thursday I can do until Sept or maybe Oct. Been harder to get these to run of late, but really likely this one will.

They are unbalanced, lots around the 10k mark but have often had a wide pts spread, and they are good fun with a nice bunch of people. More players welcome.

And this one just happens to be on my birthday. Unfortunately, this means David Fisher has already said he will book off and crew if needed for it to go ahead.

The loss of vitae last time David crewed on my birthday was quite horrific, so please save us from that fate! tongue.gif

Ben Dolley already monstering, so one or two more confirmed crew would be really welcome. Especially as Sam has said he wants to have crew sorted by the Monday beforehand for Thursdays to go ahead from now on.

And for anyone not able to help on Thursdays, but would like to "pay me back" for any reffing or crewing I've done this year (in a good way I hope), Sunday July 9th would be a really good time to do so. Its the final lead up for myths, its a caves adventure and I know Sam would really love an absolute horde, especially for the end of the day. So even if only able to come down in the afternoon, you'd be really appreciated!

Cheers!

Sean
Netheril
QUOTE(Netheril @ Jun 26 2017, 12:16 PM) *
So I really want to try and make sure July 6th Thursday adventure happens (not this Thursday but next), as it's the last Thursday I can do until Sept or maybe Oct. Been harder to get these to run of late, but really likely this one will.

They are unbalanced, lots around the 10k mark but have often had a wide pts spread, and they are good fun with a nice bunch of people. More players welcome.

And this one just happens to be on my birthday. Unfortunately, this means David Fisher has already said he will book off and crew if needed for it to go ahead.

The loss of vitae last time David crewed on my birthday was quite horrific, so please save us from that fate! tongue.gif

Ben Dolley already monstering, so one or two more confirmed crew would be really welcome. Especially as Sam has said he wants to have crew sorted by the Monday beforehand for Thursdays to go ahead from now on.

And for anyone not able to help on Thursdays, but would like to "pay me back" for any reffing or crewing I've done this year (in a good way I hope), Sunday July 9th would be a really good time to do so. Its the final lead up for myths, its a caves adventure and I know Sam would really love an absolute horde, especially for the end of the day. So even if only able to come down in the afternoon, you'd be really appreciated!

Cheers!

Sean

So just a reminder, looks fairly sure next Thursday is going ahead, as both Duncan and Sam have given the go ahead with the current numbers. But it would REALLY benefit from one more crew, and maybe a player or two?

David Fisher on standby to crew but he rarely gets to play and would really like to. So please, if anyone free next Thursday, come and celebrate me getting a year older and uglier (it is unfortunately possible) by beating me up all day! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.