Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday 17th Open 250 - Any chance of bumping to 500?
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Chaz
Hi Guys,

This saturdays Open 250 has the below booked on, would anyone not already underlined mind it being a max 500?

(Everyone in Bold has already confirmed to me they're ok with a 500 on Facebook)

Simon - Crol Warrior
JJ - Black Wizard
Cotter - Some Rebirth thing.
Stotesbury - Rogue (If 500)
Zak - Alfar Leywalker
Morton - Goblin Assassin
Charlie - Brown Wizard

----------------------------------------------

Stomps - Troll Warrior
Stuart - Priest (If a 500)

----------------------------------------------

Anymore for anymore?

Thanks

Charlie
BBB
That's handy, a party list!

If others can give me an idea of what they are playing (if they know) that would be handy. Will be attempting to get the bulk of this written this evening (once I get out the office!)

I'm seeing a lack of Priests of any description in the party list!

I have no issue with it being a Max 500 although I was given to understand it had a number of new players on so they might not be so keen on a level change.

BBB
Dave
Basically we want a 500 so I can play one foot Shaun. That's only reason, if not I'll just play something else. Just drop me a message if cool
Cildan
I wouldnt mind playing Nimotalai Edwin on this if it becomes a 500 and there comes your priest :-)
Chaz
QUOTE(BBB @ Jun 14 2017, 06:19 PM) *
That's handy, a party list!

If others can give me an idea of what they are playing (if they know) that would be handy. Will be attempting to get the bulk of this written this evening (once I get out the office!)

I'm seeing a lack of Priests of any description in the party list!

I have no issue with it being a Max 500 although I was given to understand it had a number of new players on so they might not be so keen on a level change.

BBB

Thanks for stepping in to ref Ian! All the new-ish players have been down a few times each and have monster points to put on to get above 250 so a 500 would probably be better if you're ok with that smile.gif

I think I'd be the lowest points at 100 points ish.

Thanks

Charlie
5h1v
I like 500 points!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.