Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peons of Power
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > General Discussion - OOC
Stuart
Thanks so much to the huge team of refs and monsters for putting together the most original and innovative adventure I've done in years, if not ever. The refs were excellent, the monsters were amazing and the party was great fun.

So many funny moments (One foot Sean / Todd, the Demon Barber who was party-hacked for being too slow on a detect lie / Comrade Bob for starters) and so much terror and excitement. It was brilliant.

I had an amazing weekend,

Stuart
BlockWizard
Seconded!

It was genuinely the best dungeon I've ever played. The crew were excellent, and the party was a right laugh. Props to literally everyone for having interesting and amusing roleplay!

Not going to lie though, wasn't expecting to come out of the dungeon with an actual village in my pocket.

Thanks again!
Conor
RichFromant
I had a really fun weekend, huge thanks to Carlo, Tiffer and Ed for running a brilliant event that all came together really well, was well thought out and had lots of cool props.

Thanks as well to our monster team of Rebecca, Brett, Alan, BBB, Huw, Pete and Chris who done an amazing job. It wasn't the 16 strong monster team we had booked at one point but they certainly made up for it and had us in danger a number of times.

Thanks to Isteed as well for doing the sorting out the food all weekend as well, people need to make sure they pay him!

Final thanks as well to the party as well for being a good laugh to spend the weekend with. Special mention to Conor who done really well on his first extended length!
RichardCraig
Thanks from me as well, very good fun all weekend with the only issue being the amount everybody had to sweat as soon as we started moving.

Highlighted the fact I am running out of classes that I haven't played! Perhaps it is time for a new supplement..

Rich

ChrisAndrews
Yeah thanks to all involved - especially to the monsters for putting up with the heat and the players for buying-in to (The Free Republic of) Sweethaven

There's a few people who had not decided what they wanted to do with regards to characters (Notably Benson...) and a few people who mentioned having picked stuff up. If you could email the peonsofpower email account we can look to get things done sooner rather than later.

Chris
Jasper
...And thanks from me, too. A really fun, interesting event.

Cheers!
J
Benson
Ditto - thank from me.

Thanks,
Rob.
Jasper
QUOTE(Benson @ Jun 12 2017, 12:29 PM) *
Ditto - thank from me.

Thanks,
Rob.

Even if we did PK you on your birthday smile.gif

J
BBB
QUOTE(Jasper @ Jun 12 2017, 12:32 PM) *
Even if we did PK you on your birthday smile.gif
J

He had it coming! wink.gif

BBB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.