Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non Standard rebirths
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
JonMace
If you have a non standard rebirth that grants a lvl of a class per table to 6th, how do you go about getting 7th and 8th and does it count as your only class to 8th?
BennyB
I suspect that the answer depends on what the points app you put in to buy 7th and 8th.

Ben
BBB
If its a standard published combination you just buy it as per the costs in Evoloution Classes.

If its not a standard option then its a few lines of pts app asking for the costs.

I'm guessing you are thinking about Fred?

If I recall he is just a published neuronic class multiclassed to another published neuronic class to 6th by Table.

So when you get your next multiclass slot you just get Lee to sign on level 7 and 8.

BBB
JonMace
Next question, with a non standard rebirth, if you have rebirth, can you rebirth as the non standard, if not is there a standard points app for it?
BBB
QUOTE(JonMace @ May 20 2017, 03:17 PM) *
Next question, with a non standard rebirth, if you have rebirth, can you rebirth as the non standard, if not is there a standard points app for it?

Rebirth and Enhanced Rebirth: No

However if you buy the "Survival" add ons to Enhanced Rebirth (Mercenary/Hero/Legend) then you can elect to keep your Non-Standard Rebirth.

Survival of a Mercenary is 50pts on Tb10 (from Rebirth & Enhanced Rebirth) and grants you Rebirth with 10% of the points you had when you permed

BBB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.