Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 14th
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Kail
There is a max 1500 on Sunday 14th. It has 7 players already and a monster, we just need a ref. Is there akind d soul anywhere that would be willing to ref this?

Edd
Ferro
Adding a huge plea to this.

We currently have 6 players and a monster so if some kind soul can help us out with points whoring for the 4 day in July, we will return the favour by crewing Sept and repay any favours by monstering what we can.

AndyWashington
If no-one else steps up I may be available to ref this. However I won't know until Thursday and don't have time to write something.

If no-one has a dungeon I can steal then I can re-stat something lower from the past but a written 1500 would be preferable.

Andy
Ferro
Andy, that would be amazing!!

And people! Stop booking off and help find a ref instead! We were up to 8 players yesterday .... let's try to get this running smile.gif
Harrumph
yes, andy the offer is splendid, thank you for stepping forward I really really want this to run, I'll try and repay the favour

Richard
ChrisB
I'm down as the Monster Andy, I can switch to A ref if needed not that it makes much of a difference tho.
Harrumph
by the way I'm a goblin duellist to help with the stating, quite hard to hit but the minute you do he falls over
Benson
I've just booked on as the 5th player, anyone else fancy booking on? Player/crew alike?

R
Ferro
C'mon people! It is the big weekend after all, you could put your tombola items to good use!
AndyWashington
Happy days,

everything is sorted and I have booked to ref. If people can let me know what they are playing that would be cool.

Andy
Ferro
QUOTE(AndyWashington @ May 11 2017, 03:28 PM) *
Happy days,

everything is sorted and I have booked to ref. If people can let me know what they are playing that would be cool.

Andy

Thank you Andy!!! You're a star!

I will be playing my little goblin healing priest aka potion maker in training.
Cildan
I will be playing my 'mantic evil priest
Kail
Lady of the Stars warrior for me.

Edd
whitewall
QUOTE(AndyWashington @ May 11 2017, 03:28 PM) *
Happy days,

Andy

Hi Andy

I will be playing a Hunter [Rebirth Archer/Ranger] gone Duellist - mainly I try and shoot things

Regards

Paul Ringrose
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.