Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some upcoming dungeons
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Ferro
Duncan has very kindly put the following up for us, in between existing dungeons. Edd and I are going to use these for points whoring for the 4 day. If anyone wants to join us and help ensure they run, that'd be ace =)

We can't both make all, the dates have been fitted in around work and small people so any help getting them to run is extra appreciated.

May 7: max 1k
May 14: max 1500
June 3: max 2k  
June 10: max 1500
June 17: max 2k
June 24: max 3k  
July 8 & 9: max 3k

The thresholds shouldn't change but if they do, it will only be by about 500pts.

They're all up, get booking =)

Gordon
I've booked to ref the Max 1500 on Sat June 10th as I'd committed to reffing that day and at that level smile.gif
Ferro
Awesome Gordon, thank you!
Gordon
There are also two 1500 single lengths running on Sat 13th May as part of the "Labyrinthe Super Saturday" that I am also reffing and will be linked to the dungeon on the 10th June.

I'll put up details next week once I am back from the 2 day this weekend.
Harrumph
I'm on May 14th and June 3rd, can any kind soul ref one or both of them? would be happy to buy/make lunch if that can help

thanks
Richard

Ferro
A little bump to this please. I'm desperately trying to get 1000 points by the 4 day in July and all the upcoming dungeons are looking really shaky!!

Big thanks to Gordon and Paul for booking to ref and a ref in July but we still need players for it.

If anyone can help, at all, I will be so so grateful and will repay any favours when and where I can.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.