Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Easter Weekend
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Ferro
So next weekend there is a max 3k Shadow Legion themed dungeon. Currently there is only Edd and I booked on. Is anyone interested or would there be more interest if this become a completely open 3k? We are seriously considering playing the 4 day in July so this would be a great points whoring opportunity.

Also, is there any interest for something on the Sunday too? Again, probably looking at around the max 3k mark.
Gordon
QUOTE(Ferro @ Apr 8 2017, 07:22 PM) *
So next weekend there is a max 3k Shadow Legion themed dungeon. Currently there is only Edd and I booked on. Is anyone interested or would there be more interest if this become a completely open 3k? We are seriously considering playing the 4 day in July so this would be a great points whoring opportunity.

Also, is there any interest for something on the Sunday too? Again, probably looking at around the max 3k mark.

Would have played the Shadow Legion as Void on principle but have the Team BAM 3 day lead up on the Sat.

Happily play a max 3k on Sunday need points for the April 3k first
Hulud
I would have done SL but am over the threshold by 2k, currently booked onto the low d'treal but not certain thats going ahead either.

sad.gif

JackFlashblade
I vaguely discussed with Lee the possibility of the D'Treal low and the Shadow Legion being combined with the D'Treal highs - which I would be happy with if the players were.

Obviously this would not be ideal - but unless a load of crew suddenly appear from the woodwork it would at least be a way to allow more to play

Chris
Ferro
I am happy for them to be merged if everyone else is. I would be starting a new character anyway so threshold makes no difference to me.
Hulud
I loves a good 'merging'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.