Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday Dungeon! 8/4/17
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Forefallen
Hey all! Who's on the saturday dungeon? Looks like we still need a ref/ some crew smile.gif

Hoping I can get Mark Dallen to book to crew, if he's not set on playing, I'll nag some others and see If I can call in any favours!

What are people thinking of playing? I'd be looking at 500pts of black/brown fae, or a Jade/Silver wiz/warrior
Cildan
Either my Mystic or my Power Warrior
Fionamullin
I'm pretty much playing my Danila but can work something else if you'd prefer Stuart?
ChrisB
As I mentioned in the other thread.

B class Uruk-hai Warrior, but have other lower options if this will be a bit of a clash
Kail
Stacey is looking at playing her Samila so I might change to my celecap warlock.

Edd
Forefallen
QUOTE(Kail @ Apr 6 2017, 06:58 PM) *
Stacey is looking at playing her Samila so I might change to my celecap warlock.

Edd

Woot, guild friends wink.gif
Harrumph
Hi, i'm booked on to play but don't feel confident enough to step up to ref something, mainly the problem is writing something of sufficient quality in the timescale.

I'd happily not play at all if it would give lee a weekend off, if he'd prefer that.

Richard
Fionamullin
Will has stepped up to ref 😁 yay!
I am playing a samila as well, unless Stuart objects in the next hour.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.