Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gathering horde special this sunday
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
graham1980
Heya guys is any one insterested in this? woudld be nice if we can get some players and crew, a huge chunk of my players have let me down again and i would hate to have to cancel this again

thanks

graham
Harrumph
is there a general theme to the horde? just anything tribal?

or what about making it an open 500, at least a dungeon might run

I am interested but not sure I can commit just yet
graham1980
QUOTE(Harrumph @ Mar 27 2017, 04:05 PM) *
is there a general theme to the horde? just anything tribal?

or what about making it an open 500, at least a dungeon might run

I am interested but not sure I can commit just yet

just a bunch of tribals working together for the better of all tribals
we are in the almanac and have 2 really nice guild items. one grants the adventurer tradition to all guild members, the other grants max 9 and +3/1 life to all members
Orlock

I regret that I am already booked to monster Amlas so unable to attend, is anybody else able to help out with this one ? wink.gif would be a shame to miss it again.

graham1980
QUOTE(Orlock @ Mar 28 2017, 05:58 PM) *
I regret that I am already booked to monster Amlas so unable to attend, is anybody else able to help out with this one ? wink.gif would be a shame to miss it again.

Dude, the only other dungeon on sunday is an open low, i think you may have your dates mixed up. the 3 days is around the 16th
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(graham1980 @ Mar 28 2017, 10:04 PM) *
Dude, the only other dungeon on sunday is an open low, i think you may have your dates mixed up. the 3 days is around the 16th

No he is correct.

D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.