Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can I have a campaign for Gremin please.
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
Phoenix13
I know it's alot to ask but I'd like a campaign as I heard from Richard it can be done.

If it can be done I'd appreciate it alot as I wanna have fun with this character and the story I have for him is about is past coming back to life.

But it's up to the refs if they wanna do it and it will require monsters to play.

-Joshua Day
Josh0808
QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Mar 18 2017, 08:24 PM) *
I know it's alot to ask but I'd like a campaign as I heard from Richard it can be done.

If it can be done I'd appreciate it alot as I wanna have fun with this character and the story I have for him is about is past coming back to life.

But it's up to the refs if they wanna do it and it will require monsters to play.

-Joshua Day

The biggest chance of you getting that is to book a birthday dungeon.
Also I'm sure you'd need to run everything with the refs, I dunno.

Just trying to help
~Joshua Westcott
LauraSB
In the same way I am running a mini Amles campaign a dwarven one could be run, you need one of us Ref's to say yes and likely to give us a rough idea what you want, I haven't to mental capacity/time to do two plots at the same time so I am out.. though I would have loads of stuff for one after July this year....

QUOTE(Phoenix13 @ Mar 18 2017, 08:24 PM) *

-Joshua Day

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.