Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Max 4k ~ Sat 18/03/17
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
BBB
I take it that this is pretty unlikely to go ahead due to lack of numbers?

BBB
RichFromant
What we really need in a situation like this is for someone to write a weekly post of what dungeons are coming up at the weekend, then for that to be updated during the week with what dungeons are likely to be cancelled...

That would be really helpful and stop people having to ask if something is going to run or not! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(RichFromant @ Mar 16 2017, 08:22 AM) *
So an update of where we are at:

Saturday
The Amles themed 4k is down to just 2 players, although has a ref and a monster. Is unfortunately looking unlikely to run as it currently stands.

The final decision is however with Duncan who I think is in the caves today, so he will update and adjust later
Gordon
Ohhh I think someone just tripped the sarcasm alarm. smile.gif
Christine
I think Rich hasn't had his bacon fix today.

C
BBB
QUOTE(RichFromant @ Mar 16 2017, 01:02 PM) *
What we really need in a situation like this is for someone to write a weekly post of what dungeons are coming up at the weekend, then for that to be updated during the week with what dungeons are likely to be cancelled...

That would be really helpful and stop people having to ask if something is going to run or not! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
The final decision is however with Duncan who I think is in the caves today, so he will update and adjust later

That's odd, your post didn't show up on my "View new posts" thing, as its my first port of call.

I thought it a bit weird you'd not updated it! smile.gif

BBB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.