Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ref and experienced players/crew for new player adventure
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Will
Hi all,

A new player adventure has been organised for the 25th of February. There are a group of 5 new players coming together and they are pretty excited!

We are in need of a kind, loving and nurturing referee to give these people a great first experience to the caves! Get in touch if you are interested! Likewise crew.

Additionally, we are really keen to get a couple of experienced players on the dungeon to help guide and enhance the experience of these players. As such you would be given the "new player" (half price) rate. Get in touch if you are interested! Obviously, starting a Gythanki probably wont be suitable...

And of course, if you know some people you've been keen to get down for awhile, why not encourage them to book on for this day?

Toodles!
Gordon
If we weren't already reffing we certainly would have offered our services.
NickBurne
I am booked on for Gordon's dungeon but if needed can swap. smile.gif
Jasper
I'd be up for playing; I have a certain amount of experience (am v old, before anyone else says it) and could play some sort of healing priest or party wizard. I love a low level, me.

J
Leo
I might give it a go.
Jasper
I've booked off to snag a place on the 3.5 on Saturday before the cut off point, but will book back across if this ends up happening.

J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.