Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 21/01/2017
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
Josh0808
Hey, I was just wondering what everyone was playing this saturday so if people could say that'd be nice.

Also I'll be playing my level 6 Cavalier/Honored.

Thanks ~Josh
Josh0808
QUOTE(Josh0808 @ Jan 16 2017, 05:18 PM) *
Hey, I was just wondering what everyone was playing this saturday so if people could say that'd be nice.

Also I'll be playing my level 6 Cavalier/Honored.

Thanks ~Josh

Sorry if this is inconvenient but I would prefer to play a different character instead...
Fire elf Wizard Around 100 pts ( around 75 to 125) If this is okay (And I hope it is lol) then I'll be playing the Wizard
If not then my first character will remain true.
And Adam Sampson will be coming and playing his level 6 Human warrior.
(Also I know the cavalier is better for this time as it's in the amles, but I didn't quite enjoy it last time. Play it next amles dungeon tho)
Thanks ~Josh
Padallen
Don't see that being a problem Josh.

But be aware we are low on players and currently only have one monster in the morning!!
LauraSB
Play what you enjoy, but if you are going to play your wizard there isn't a point to return to something you don't like.
It would be cool if you played the same character though my set of games as it is a connected plot, but as always it is your choice, do what you enjoy... it is a game after all.

QUOTE(Josh0808 @ Jan 18 2017, 04:39 PM) *
Sorry if this is inconvenient but I would prefer to play a different character instead...
Fire elf Wizard Around 100 pts ( around 75 to 125) If this is okay (And I hope it is lol) then I'll be playing the Wizard
If not then my first character will remain true.
And Adam Sampson will be coming and playing his level 6 Human warrior.
(Also I know the cavalier is better for this time as it's in the amles, but I didn't quite enjoy it last time. Play it next amles dungeon tho)
Thanks ~Josh

Sabre
playing lrvlr 8 pure priest 225 points if thats ok
LauraSB
Church? evil aint ya?

QUOTE(Sabre @ Jan 19 2017, 12:55 PM) *
playing lrvlr 8 pure priest 225 points if thats ok

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.