Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Thursday adventure of the year
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Netheril
Hey all,

Just a *poke* to remind any interested that it's the last Thursday adventure for 2016 next week. In need of crew, and more players.

Always good fun with a nice bunch to play with / murder. Get the whole run of the caves, and its a fun and full day. With triple length points / monster points.

Really hope it does go ahead, so if you are free...

Cheers,

Sean
Forefallen
Hey Sean

Instead of brutally murdering you I may play my 2K wind dancer and bring a 5K vivomancer with me

Jack G
Netheril
QUOTE(Forefallen @ Dec 14 2016, 02:19 AM) *
Hey Sean

Instead of brutally murdering you I may play my 2K wind dancer and bring a 5K vivomancer with me

Jack G

Cool! But really hope someone is free to come along and "brutally murder" us all! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean
miles
QUOTE(Netheril @ Dec 14 2016, 07:27 AM) *
Cool! But really hope someone is free to come along and "brutally murder" us all! tongue.gif

Cheers,

Sean

Would be nice to know if It is going ahead as coming straight from work, so I can instead of play go straight to bed smile.gif.

Miles
duncanmatthias
QUOTE(miles @ Dec 14 2016, 09:13 AM) *
Would be nice to know if It is going ahead as coming straight from work, so I can instead of play go straight to bed smile.gif.

Miles

Straws??
Netheril
QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Dec 14 2016, 10:36 AM) *
Straws??

Yea happy for straws if no last minute monsters. And worst case, if really no one else happy with that I will book off and monster so it can go ahead.

Cheers,

Sean
Labyman
I should be able to come and monster the morning
FlorenceWarren
QUOTE(Labyman @ Dec 14 2016, 11:07 AM) *
I should be able to come and monster the morning

Am in Kent anyway, so have booked to monster. Paul should also be around for most of it.

Flo :-)
Netheril
QUOTE(FlorenceWarren @ Dec 14 2016, 12:14 PM) *
Am in Kent anyway, so have booked to monster. Paul should also be around for most of it.

Flo :-)

Thx all!

Sean
Ironcore
Looks like the 'brutal murdering' is still on.
Thanks, Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.