Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday 26th
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Kail
So this has enough players to run but no crew. Any kind people want to step forward?

Edd
Gordon
Please people be our hero, gratitude, increased faction points and beers all available as thanks.
Cildan
I have booked on to monster.
oggrod
whos booked onto play?

rob j
Gordon
I am guessing Ed & Stacey.

Then you have myself and Claudia.
Kail
Plus two others, don't know who.
oggrod

tempted, not been down since my disk in my spine exploded whilst monstering at the start of october!!

whats everyone playin?

Rob J
Gordon
Most likely to be an Orc Scout for me and a Sea Alfar Green/Gold Wizard for Claudia.
Kail
I've got a healing pure priest if we need healing. A monk if we need a fighter or a fae warlock if we want some fun.

Edd
Kail
Come on someone must want to try reffing.
Kail
I'll book over and ref so this can stillgo ahead.

Edd
Gordon
Edd,

you are hero and I am feeling overly guilty you have stepped off to ref.

If there is anything I can do to help, despite playing let me know.
Ferro
So we now have 5 players and 3 crew.

Who are the others booked on and what are you playing? I have a few choices so could potentially fill a gap.
Kail
Knowing what people are playing would be helpful.

Edd
RichFromant
The wonderful Dave "The Rave" Ryder has kindly stepped in to ref so that Ed can play now as well, but will probably be helpful for Dave to know ho playing what
Nibs
650 points of Border friar
TheFury
I'm planning on playing about 100 points of Awakener.
Kail
Thanks Dave I'd only just got to the end of section one.

Edd
Ferro
Awesome - thank you Dave!

I will most likely be playing a 300-odd point fae red warlock.
If we lack warriors, I can swap to my 400-odd point grey knight.
Gordon
As above remaining on Orc Scout for me and Sea Alfar Green/Gold wizard for Claudia.
DaveR
Don't thank me yet ..... biggrin.gif wink.gif

Honestly, given the short notice, I will 'try' to tailor the dungeon to the party - but there may be an 'oops' they can't cast XX. but it won't be the ONLY way of dealing with something ..... although it might've been the easiest.

Any more monsters would be grand, so I don't have to play parts. Am happy to do so, but I don't want to kill you ... I want you to kill yourselves biggrin.gif wink.gif

Dave

Kail
We'll thank you now then. Cheers for a great day.

Edd
Nibs
Indeed a thoroughly enjoyable day...Even the bits I hated were fun biggrin.gif
Gordon
Big thanks from us too, was a really challenging and enjoyable day with the danger scale firmly towards fruity.

Lots of cool role play within our small party and with the crew, really glad it went ahead.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.