Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday 25th
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > LFG - Looking for Group
Pages: 1, 2
Kail
I've emailed about putting up a max 1500 for next Sunday. Is anyone interested? It will be at the same site as the October 3 day.

Edd
BBB
Having had plans for that weekend alter I might be interested.

BBB
Dave
Defo in... Need some points
RichFromant
I am up for playing
Dave
Any word on this?
Ferro
Site is booked, just waiting for it to go up on events page.
Kail
I've asked Brett about reffing but Alan and Matt can't do it so I'm waiting to hear. Anyone else interested in volunteering to ref?
Fionamullin
Both Lee and I are well up for playing this to see @the 3 day site πŸ˜‡ but would rather not ref and would need a lift from the pit or nearest station as well.
miles
QUOTE(Fionamullin @ Sep 18 2016, 06:34 PM) *
Both Lee and I are well up for playing this to see @the 3 day site ν ½νΈ‡ but would rather not ref and would need a lift from the pit or nearest station as well.

Interested in playing, although no idea what.

I can pick fi and Lee up from caves assuming I am not called into work

Miles
Kail
This is up now.
RichFromant
Anyone fancy reffing or monstering this? Always nice to get outside and see a new site! Am sure we can arrange lifts if needed.
Cildan
I have booked to play this, but could I arrange for some transport for me from the caves and back again?
Demaios
If we get a ref i can have a chat with in time, i am hopeful I can bring some monsters
Fionamullin
Thanks miles dependant.
Looking like a 350 ish goodly grey knight πŸ˜†
RichFromant
So Isteed could potentially ref it but he staying in West London/Marylebone Saturday night and would ideally like a lift from that direction to site in the morning. Is anyone planning on playing who coming from that direction?
Kail
Isteed where can you get to?
draco
QUOTE(Kail @ Sep 20 2016, 11:53 AM) *
Isteed where can you get to?

I am staying in Central so I am massively train/tube dependant. Ideally I would like to make it to the closest station to the site but that means having to rely on southeastern... It is a tricky one
RichFromant
If you can get a train to Dartford, which should be fairly easy from Victoria or charing cross, I can pick you up from there on route.
Ryan
Woolwich DLR is very close to Fromants and keeps you on TFL services - just an idea (sorry Fromant wink.gif )
RichFromant
Also happy to pick you up from Woolwich!
Fionamullin
So Isteed and forum and I sorted just need a back up lift to form the pot for Lee of miles has to work πŸ˜†I think
BBB
Who's booked to play / monster this?

Is there a rough party list?

BBB
Kail
Fi, I didn't quite get your message. Do you need a lift? Text me and we'll see where I can pick you up from.

Edd
Kail
I'm playing a samila. Stacey's original plan was to play her thug but if she's still having problems with her foot might play her black wizard.
Dave
Currently down to play.

May change to monstering as just spent loads of cash!
cripple
im going to play my pure priest - empress priest, force priest.
Fionamullin
Right Lee is going to the pit first and Miles has said he will give him a lift unless he has to work, so Lee might need a lift but will not know until the morning
cripple
Is Isteed booking on to reff?

Fionamullin
I hope so. πŸ˜†
What time are people getting to site?
draco
I am now Reffing this. Can people please let me know what they are playing so that I can write to the party.

I will also need someone to pick up kit from the caves on Saturday or Sunday and some spare battleboards. I will get to the site at 9am looking to time in at 10
Fionamullin
Thanks heaps dude really appreciated πŸ˜†
Am playing a under 300 point dismissal goodly grey knight.
miles
Do we have monsters for this?

Miles
Ferro
Cheers James!

I will most likely be playing duel colour black ebony wizard as my foot is still knackered...
RichFromant
QUOTE(Demaios @ Sep 19 2016, 09:34 PM) *
If we get a ref i can have a chat with in time, i am hopeful I can bring some monsters

Are you able to Bring some monsters? James Isteed is the ref if you can have a chat with him
RichFromant
So party list so far from this thread is:

Edd - Samila
Stacey - Black/Ebony Wizard
Dave S - Ogre Warlock
Miles - Psi scout 1k or ivory drave wizard 500 or something new.
Stuart K - Gold/Silver Wizard
Lee -
Fi - 300 point Goodly grey knight
Rich - Rasha Kensai
Grant - Empress Force Priest

Also, Isteed up for us having a BBQ lunch if people are keen? Should be a place on site we can take the stuff and leave it till lunch time. Weather looking good for it.
miles
Not sure what to play either,

Psi scout 1k or ivory drave wizard 500 or something new.

Miles
Fionamullin
Bbq is good for us
Cildan
Probably playing my Gold/Silver Wizard but also I will need a lift from and to the pit please
Benson
Hi,
I've booked to monster this, I had a dodgy foot over the week end its amazing what 4 days rest can do, no swelling!

I have last weekends 3day kit in my car - so no need to get kit from the caves I have masses of props, costume and weapons...

Ta,
Rob.
BBB
I'm not currently booked on. Need to sort out how to get to the site.

I suspect public transport on a Sunday won't cut it.

Anyone able to offer a lift from Maidstone?

Playwise my first choice would be Kei-Ry, my AP, 1k but he needs sorting out.

Other likely options are William, Grey Knight, 1k or "Clive" my Dead Heroes Armoured Priest around 600pts I think.

BBB
RichFromant
Cheers Benson, thats great! We could probably do with 1 more monster at least if anyone is able to help out?

Stuart - PM Miles, he should be able to give you lift from caves, not sure if anyone else going there in the morning.
Onasuma
I've booked to crew. Some vege stuff for lunch would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Pete
Dave
Cheers Pete!

Will an apple do? wink.gif
draco
QUOTE(Dave @ Sep 22 2016, 10:58 AM) *
Cheers Pete!

Will an apple do? wink.gif

Only if you want them to be used as weapons. I will make sure no cores are showing when I safety check them
RichFromant
Cool, have had a chat with Isteed about BBQ stuff. I will bring along by travel one and a disposable one for veggie stuff to be cooked on. If any players want to throw Β£5 in a kitty I will happily go and do a shop for a load of BBQ stuff for those that are in and the monsters, or people can bring their own meat along to be cooked on the BBQ
Fionamullin
Am in πŸ˜†
RichardCraig
I'm potentially thinking about playing this, where is the site? Post code or something googliable rather than where the 1500 3 day is going to be before the pedants answer.
BBB
QUOTE(RichardCraig @ Sep 22 2016, 11:35 AM) *
I'm potentially thinking about playing this, where is the site? Post code or something googliable rather than where the 1500 3 day is going to be before the pedants answer.

Google tells me: ME5 9QG

BBB
RichFromant
Website with directions for driving is here: http://www.buckmorepark.org.uk/spage-camps...directions.html

Public transport looks bit more tricky, probably train to Maidstone or Aylesford and lifts from there. I am bringing Isteed and Fi from west London so unlikely to be able to have time/room to pick others up as well.
Kail
I'm picking grant up and will bring some veggie friendly stuff.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.