Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 13th Feb
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
MiaC
Hello Everyone is anyone else going on the 13th of February.? I am bringing a new player down.
GJH
The emails been sent to book both me and my new friend on- it probably just hasn't been seen yet.
Additionally (as this seems the relevant place to put this) I do intend to play my 255 points past Warrior Priest . Apparently I have to give a weeks notice if I intend to use that character again- but I can't remember the username I was told to message, so I'm putting it here if that's alright.
I was going to start a Grey Warden or perhaps Wizard, but seeing as my character procured some kind of fun item last time, I want to try said item out at least once, to see exactly how good/useful it will be.
I also feel an obligation to stick to my most powerful (and only) character whilst we have a lot of new YP's who have to start lower level characters.
MiaC
Thanks, I plan to play my post level 8 Halfling duellist. I'm not sure what my friend plans to play.
MiaC
sorry, sorry I accidently added an attachment, that's my homework from years ago sorry.
GJH
Ahahaha ok. I've never seen that happen before. The Tempest is a fun play though, even though I personally never liked it.
MiaC
Thanks for understanding soz again
Funtimefrankie888
I am going
I am planning on playing a level 4 warrior for the first time.
Funtimefrankie888
I am going with miac
gormaden
Marcie will be down as her grey warden.
Trickyz
QUOTE(GJH @ Feb 5 2016, 09:13 PM) *
The emails been sent to book both me and my new friend on- it probably just hasn't been seen yet.
Additionally (as this seems the relevant place to put this) I do intend to play my 255 points past Warrior Priest . Apparently I have to give a weeks notice if I intend to use that character again- but I can't remember the username I was told to message, so I'm putting it here if that's alright.
I was going to start a Grey Warden or perhaps Wizard, but seeing as my character procured some kind of fun item last time, I want to try said item out at least once, to see exactly how good/useful it will be.
I also feel an obligation to stick to my most powerful (and only) character whilst we have a lot of new YP's who have to start lower level characters.

No problem, you can play your Warrior Priest

Thanks

Richard
GJH
Thank you, and the username is noted so i can send it directly in future.
It's also nice to know I won't be the solitary Priest this time, though a Grey Warden is far from ideal.
gormaden
QUOTE(GJH @ Feb 9 2016, 06:07 PM) *
Thank you, and the username is noted so i can send it directly in future.
It's also nice to know I won't be the solitary Priest this time, though a Grey Warden is far from ideal.

This grey warden has no healing.
Trickyz
Please could all young players book on it makes it easier to write the dungeon and also to make sure it goes ahead. The more notice the better!!
GJH
Well then... At least it's something?
Also the emails been sent to Duncan- he just hasn't responded yet.
Trickyz
Hi, Its Lilly I will be playing Rangoo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.