Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday the 31st
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
GJH
I made a thread very similar to this about 2-3 weeks ago but I feel circumstances are different enough to justify a new one. Right now the 31st has 4 players, and it makes me wonder if that's enough to justify it going ahead? It doesn't seem enough to me (the last events were cancelled with 3) but we do have two referees. Does that mean it is going ahead?
Trickyz
QUOTE(GJH @ Jan 28 2016, 09:43 PM) *
I made a thread very similar to this about 2-3 weeks ago but I feel circumstances are different enough to justify a new one. Right now the 31st has 4 players, and it makes me wonder if that's enough to justify it going ahead? It doesn't seem enough to me (the last events were cancelled with 3) but we do have two referees. Does that mean it is going ahead?

To the best of my knowledge it is going ahead. I have also put a brief up.

You are travelling to Bortrand to help a small fishing village.

Thanks

Richard
Trickyz
Also I assume you mean Sunday 31st?
GJH
Yes I did mean Sunday- my bad.
Thanks a lot for the response and reassurance!
Sporkman
I'm a new player, sorta, I might be coming along on the 31st. Is it okay if I drop in, or do I have to book it?
LauraSB
QUOTE(Sporkman @ Jan 29 2016, 05:40 PM) *
I'm a new player, sorta, I might be coming along on the 31st. Is it okay if I drop in, or do I have to book it?

It's always preferred fpr you to book on just so we know there are enough people coming for a game to run, but its fine for you to just turn up, (as long as a game is running)
GJH
How will monstering work with 4 players?
Trickyz
QUOTE(GJH @ Jan 30 2016, 07:44 AM) *
How will monstering work with 4 players?

Don't worry, Lilly has offered to monster all day if we need her too. I also think there is another YP turning up on the day.
Trickyz
What are you all playing?
GJH
I am playing my 195 points Warrior Priest, my friend new to LRP is starting a human pathfinder.
Can't wait to put my new weaponry and armour to good use!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.