Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nobility?
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
BlockWizard
I'm interested in starting a noble character, but I'm aware that you can only ever have 1 noble by blood character, so besides becoming a noble by deed, are there any other options available?

Thanks
Nibs
QUOTE(BlockWizard @ Oct 18 2015, 07:28 PM) *
I'm interested in starting a noble character, but I'm aware that you can only ever have 1 noble by blood character, so besides becoming a noble by deed, are there any other options available?

Thanks

Click me for info on Nobles smile.gif
darkrule233
If you want the roleplay of nobility, being a retainer is a very good option for you!

All tables, table 1 - 90 pts or something like that...

smile.gif
Callum
BlockWizard
QUOTE(darkrule233 @ Oct 18 2015, 08:37 PM) *
If you want the roleplay of nobility, being a retainer is a very good option for you!

All tables, table 1 - 90 pts or something like that...

smile.gif
Callum

Would it make sense to roleplay as a member of a house founded upon a noble deed, as in not receiving actual noble benefits?
BBB
More information on Nobility can be found here

You can also find information on some of the more established Noble Houses here

BBB
Jasper
Don't worry too much about this. If you want to play a noble character and have a strong idea, go for it. Just talk to the player of the head of your chosen house/anyone at all/me first because there are pitfalls. There are ways of playing other noble characters if you blow your one shot and don't like it.

J
BBB
QUOTE(BlockWizard @ Oct 18 2015, 11:34 PM) *
Would it make sense to roleplay as a member of a house founded upon a noble deed, as in not receiving actual noble benefits?

Easiest way, if you have a strong concept is to say what that is and there are plenty of people here who can advise you on options / the best way to realise that concept.

Certain types of Noble or specific houses lend well to certain / specific concepts and make for a good starting point that way.

BBB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.