Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: YP Moving to adults
Labyrinthe Forum > Young Player Forums > Young Player OOC Discussions
TimDallen
Guys and Gals that are due to move up to adults at the end of the year (you know who you are, if you don't ask me via PM).
I was thinking of organising a max 1k on Saturday 2nd of January before term starts as I know lots of you will be concentrating on GCSE's after this.
It would be a closed event for those moving up and a few other invited individuals (your Ref team and Callum & Dan).
Is there any appetite or interest in me organising this?

Thx,
Tim
BlockWizard
QUOTE(TimDallen @ Sep 18 2015, 12:06 PM) *
Guys and Gals that are due to move up to adults at the end of the year (you know who you are, if you don't ask me via PM).
I was thinking of organising a max 250 on Saturday 2nd of January before term starts as I know lots of you will be concentrating on GCSE's after this.
It would be a closed event for those moving up and a few other invited individuals (your Ref team and Callum & Dan).
Is there any appetite or interest in me organising this?

Thx,
Tim

Definitely if I'm free
Tracer
Yep, I would be interested as well

J
TimDallen
James,
I've chased the booking line email address on your behalf as you don't seem to be getting a response.
Rgds,
Tim
QUOTE(Tracer @ Oct 3 2015, 08:32 PM) *
Yep, I would be interested as well

J

BlockWizard
I've also not had a response as of yet :/
Trickyz
Hi Tim,

I will offer my services for reffing or playing.

Thanks

Richard
TimDallen
YP's going up. There are only 2 places remaining for those of you who want to participate.
Get booking on now!
Tim
elisabeth
I've emailed them but I haven't had a response yet.
darkrule233
I think this event is going to be very awesome!
I'll put a OOC forum thing up where everyone can tell us what they're playing etc. So that we get an idea of what we need.

Callum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.