Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 03/10 The Final Countdown Player List
Labyrinthe Forum > Campaigns > The Sealed Tunnels
AlanG
So next and final dungeon of the three is on 03/10. I know a lot of people are away/unable to make next one so I am not sure who is on dungeon. It is currently fully booked in both crew and players (thank you to those crewing smile.gif )

So I think I am aware of the following playing -

1. Brett - Bede
2. Matt - Anchor
3. Dan - Rhaghast
4. Callum - Kassidin/Jacob
5. Alan - Bayden
6. Pete - Orc Archer (Sorry don't know his name)
7. Huw - Logros (possibly Ferret)
8. Giles - Setebos
9. Jasper - Palewise
10. ?

Possibly Iain as Morden

Anyone else? I will update the list as and when.

Alan
iainwimble
Will try to get on as Morden my Wizard.

Iain
FlorenceWarren
I'm on as Charlie.

Flo
dnsmantra
Having tried to get on the last one, but it being full meaning that I couldn't (then someone no-showed; grumble), I'm on this one. My plan was to play Logros, but if you end up being combat-light and Lee is happy with me playing Ferret at 4.2, then I could play him.

Huw
AlanG
Updated list. Believe Giles is playing to but not 100% sure.

Despite two healer priests there didn't seem like a lot of healing and with Stotesbury not playing MM44, we might be fighty types light so either option would be good. Play what you fancy. Hopefully more players will come forth and we can get a clearer picture of party.

Alan

QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Sep 8 2015, 10:44 AM) *
Having tried to get on the last one, but it being full meaning that I couldn't (then someone no-showed; grumble), I'm on this one. My plan was to play Logros, but if you end up being combat-light and Lee is happy with me playing Ferret at 4.2, then I could play him.

Huw

giles
I am as Setebos, my wizard
I think we don't have Dave Stotesbury - so we may indeed be combat light

Giles.
AlanG
Updated smile.gif Definitely don't have Stotes, Martin or Couchman as they are at Martin's wedding. So currently party is a bit combat light but you never know the remaining players maybe all 1st class warriors gone battlemaster wink.gif I live in hope anyway smile.gif

Alan

QUOTE(giles @ Sep 8 2015, 01:15 PM) *
I am as Setebos, my wizard
I think we don't have Dave Stotesbury - so we may indeed be combat light

Giles.

Hulud
I'm booked on as Valentine.
AlanG
QUOTE(Hulud @ Sep 14 2015, 04:56 PM) *
I'm booked on as Valentine.

List updated. Only two unknowns now.

Alan
AlanG
Someone has booked off as we are down to 11 players now. Hopefully it wasn't a known player/character meaning we only have one unknown to make up the 11. Iain - If you haven't already booked on, there maybe a space (unless there was a waiting list).

Alan
Hulud
Hi guys,

have booked off this to help out on Young Players.
AlanG
Shame but no worries Neil. So there is a space as only 11 players booked. List updated.

QUOTE(Hulud @ Sep 18 2015, 07:06 PM) *
Hi guys,

have booked off this to help out on Young Players.

fatteacher
Sorry all. I have booked off monstering due to lack of any free time at the moment. Hope it goes well for you all.
AlanG
Seem to be down to 10 players now. Hopefully current list is still near enough correct.

Alan
FlorenceWarren
Sorry guys, some dull RL stuff and lack of skill when it comes to budgeting (I'm bad it) I've had to book off,

Hope you guys have fun,

Flo
AlanG
Shame you can't make sad.gif but no worries. See you soon,

Alan

List updated.

QUOTE(FlorenceWarren @ Sep 28 2015, 11:15 AM) *
Sorry guys, some dull RL stuff and lack of skill when it comes to budgeting (I'm bad it) I've had to book off,

Hope you guys have fun,

Flo

dnsmantra
Seems like a lack of healing (if I play Ferret) and a lack of fighting (if I play Logros). I'll bring kit for both and see what it looks like on the day. I am favouring Ferret though in general.

Huw
AlanG
Both are good options so play what you most feel like playing tbh. We have a few unknowns booked but party looks good either way.

Alan

QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Sep 28 2015, 01:06 PM) *
Seems like a lack of healing (if I play Ferret) and a lack of fighting (if I play Logros). I'll bring kit for both and see what it looks like on the day. I am favouring Ferret though in general.

Huw

trussedfund
QUOTE(dnsmantra @ Sep 28 2015, 01:06 PM) *

Huw

I am playing a dedicated healer if that helps.
darkrule233
I'm going to bring kit for kassadin and Jacob...
I'd obviously prefer to play kassadin, but I'm also ok with Jacob if desired. smile.gif

Callum
Jasper
I'm booked on, playing Palewise I think.

J
AlanG
QUOTE(Jasper @ Sep 28 2015, 08:04 PM) *
I'm booked on, playing Palewise I think.
J

Great news! List updated.
Jasper
QUOTE(AlanG @ Sep 28 2015, 08:52 PM) *
Great news! List updated.

From what I heard of the previous dungeon and seeing as Matt is playing Anchor, I guess mantic light is going to be the favourite spell of the day smile.gif

J
AlanG
Ha! I am sure he will love that nearly as much as the rest of us! wink.gif

Going to be a fun day!

Alan
sonof
Due to the crazy plans of the party if people can con more monsters it would help smile.gif

Lee
AlanG
We have a plan? wink.gif In all seriousness any additional monsters would be great if anyone fancies helping out.

Alan

QUOTE(sonof @ Sep 29 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Due to the crazy plans of the party if people can con more monsters it would help smile.gif

Lee

darkrule233
Indeed!
Even though we are already outnumbered on the frontline...
It would be great if anyone else could lend a hand smile.gif

Callum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.