Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shaman Miracles
Labyrinthe Forum > General Discussion - OOC > Yellow Paper
Martinj
I'm thinking about apping shaman miracles, but slightly struggling with reasonable ideas. I have a couple, but would anyone mind sharing the sort of things they've had passed do that I can get an idea of what's doable?
jasonprice
i would like help on this too.

ps martin send reply to inbox lol

jay
DavidFisher
Maybe not miracles but I have a hog of shaman stuff including:

Fetches count as tribe members for mark of the totem
Mark of the totem lasts 5 mins per fetch
+3/1 life per fetch (perm life, won't go over cap)
+1 SAC max AC and +1 SAC per fetch (max 12)
May burn a fetch as spiritual deny power (losing max spirits and actual spirits)
1 point damage reduction per fetch (max 1 per 2 tables)
'tribal dance' which gives me 1 hour med for a 15 min dance, and for every spirit user who joins the dance it gains +1 med rate.
Don't lose a level for performing a res 1/fetch

Hope this helps

David
RichardCraig
I've got a mark of the totem varient which just gives all participants a smaller power up but lasts all day, 6/2 life, a war cry and then a mass 33% rage depending on numbers. Also reduces in cost by the number of participants.

RichardCraig
I've got a mark of the totem varient which just gives all participants a smaller power up but lasts all day, 6/2 life, a war cry and then a mass 33% rage depending on numbers. Also reduces in cost by the number of participants.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.